Limited Audio only in Netflix and Amazon Apps

Discus and support Limited Audio only in Netflix and Amazon Apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This just started a few days ago.....when watching in Netflix and Amazon I only here background audio...no voices..very strange. Any help?? Works fine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gjrigsby, Jan 14, 2014.

1. gjrigsby
    gjrigsby Guest

This just started a few days ago.....when watching in Netflix and Amazon I only here background audio...no voices..very strange. Any help?? Works fine anywhere else. New Cables and same cables as first used. Thanks

:)

gjrigsby, Jan 14, 2014
  2. roakes
    roakes Guest
    Only 2.0 Audio when using Audio Return Channel (ARC) via HDMI

Yeah I get the feeling it may be that ARC has limited audio support, may only support PCM 2.0 and DD 5.1, which would allow Netflix etc. built in apps to work on 5.1.

roakes, Jan 14, 2014
  3. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    Xbox One App Streaming

Netflix app? Amazon video app? Xbox video app? Or all video streaming apps? Did you try a hard reset? Sorry you are having problems. I have only used Amazon and Netflix. So far nothing terrible happening for me yet. Though I use those apps infrequently

Burnin TODI, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

Xbox One App Streaming

Netflix app? Amazon video app? Xbox video app? Or all video streaming apps? Did you try a hard reset? Sorry you are having problems. I have only used Amazon and Netflix. So far nothing terrible happening for me yet. Though I use those apps infrequently
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!

The thing is, that the Amazon App is developed by Amazon themselves. Microsoft only offers the store to download the Amazon App from.

If other video streaming works on your Xbox (e.g. Netflix or whatever other streaming services you might have), and it's related to the Amazon app, you would have to contact Amazon support for that.
  6. greg_window10_instal Win User

4k streaming on Amazon video?

Hello Krohn,

I'm an old Top Gear fan from way back. Started streaming the shows on my Xbox 360. The Grand Tour is great :D but, I have only streamed it on my PC. So, I have to ask: When you say Amazon and Netflix, you are referring to the Amazon and Netflix Apps running
    on your Xbox? And, do I understand correctly, you are not having problems with 4K streaming via the Netflix App? Then the question is, is it only The Grand Tour that streams at 1080p using the Amazon App? The Amazon App may be able to support 4K streaming,
    but is it 4K content that is getting to the Xbox...?

SA
  7. Krazy K 80 Win User

Netflix

It only does it on netflix. I've loaded up games and other apps i.e. amazon video with no issues.
  8. LanceBerberian Win User

Amazon Prime Video app download error

yes, this is the only app I'm having issues with. No problems with others like Hulu or Netflix.

I don't even get to a point where I can put in my amazon account info. This is strictly an issue with the amazon app download.
Thema:

1. Limited Audio only in Netflix and Amazon Apps - Similar Threads - Limited Audio Netflix

2. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  3. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e
  4. Xbox wireless headset with PC with limited functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset with PC with limited functionality: Hello, I just moved from Xbox to PC and am trying to use the wheel on the left side the same way it works on Xbox. Turn the right wheel works with turning up the master volume. The left wheel to...
  5. Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.: For the past month my computer has descended into an unplayable state. I recently discovered on Intel's XTU program that I am experiencing power limit throttling. Could this be what is the issue...
  6. HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMIT

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMIT: HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMITS HELP I WANT TO BUY MINECRAFT 6b4ec4e4-d7ee-430a-9191-761d6462c23e
  7. Time limit on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Time limit on Xbox: Xbox needs to change settings to be able to set time limits in any account. When my son got an Xbox we just signed him up with an account using my info. Now I can’t set time limit for him without...
  8. Screen time limits on Xbox not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen time limits on Xbox not working: Screen time limits through family safety have suddenly stopped working. My son is able to play whenever and for however long he likes, last night I caught him playing at 4 am! I’ve checked all the...
  9. Can Xbox please raise the gamertag limit back up to 15? Or at least support recovering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Xbox please raise the gamertag limit back up to 15? Or at least support recovering?: I've had a great 15-character gamertag for 11 years, one I came up with when I was 12 that is very nostalgic to me, that I just lost last night by accident by helping my friend come up with a new...
  10. HOW TO CHANGE XBOX FAMILY ORGANISER TO ALLOW SCREENTIME LIMITS.

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO CHANGE XBOX FAMILY ORGANISER TO ALLOW SCREENTIME LIMITS.: I want to set a screen time on the family group organiser! I set up the Box incorrectly and my child (14) has to login as me (the adult/organiser). How can I either set a screen time on the...