Lil Jacob they don't like to c u winning

Discus and support Lil Jacob they don't like to c u winning in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is absolute $&!? Me and my boys were trying to simply crack open an Easter and egg and we just "coincidently all lagged out!? I DONT THINK SO! I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by keltickimb, Jul 25, 2017.

1. keltickimb
    keltickimb Guest

This is absolute $&!? Me and my boys were trying to simply crack open an Easter and egg and we just "coincidently all lagged out!? I DONT THINK SO! I demand TREARCH pay for my dinner tomorrow in make up for the injustices I had to suffer thru

:)

keltickimb, Jul 25, 2017
  2. Bill03948
    Bill03948 Guest
    Best song in the game?

Nope... Just don't like try hards and show off lil boys who think they can play because they pick boring songs... U mad yet kid? lol

Bill03948, Jul 25, 2017
  3. Ulyssesa
    Ulyssesa Guest
    i play for a long wile now fallout 4 lv 82
    password from Jacob's

still the don't give me the password from Jacobs ore Maccready in the med -tek research C i had the password but its disapeart ??

it don't say wear i can find it again ???

gloomycheese811

Ulyssesa, Jul 25, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. You'll need to take this up with either Treyarch or Activision via their support sites.

onyxishere, Jul 26, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. You'll need to take this up with either Treyarch or Activision via their support sites.
  6. Bill03948 Win User

Best song in the game?

Nope... Just don't like try hards and show off lil boys who think they can play because they pick boring songs... U mad yet kid? lol
  7. Eldon666 Win User

more mmorpg zombie games

maybe places like walmart or zellers to check out or lil stores and homes u know fix broken cars to drive make it huge like oblivion or something come on ppl wut would u like to see in an epic xbox zombie game
  8. Hosam Rayes Win User

How to stop Xbox Series S from freezing and making buzzing noise?

Hey jacob, do u find any answers, i have the same problem here 😭
  9. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

Gnasher Patched?

Gnasher is fine, u were just a lil off that day.
Thema:

1. Lil Jacob they don't like to c u winning - Similar Threads - Lil Jacob don't

2. I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue...: Yea so as with my 700 gen 2s there was also a battery icon on the dashboard like the controller but not with the gen 2 max. So is it just on xbox not showing battery info because using the USB...
  3. Just a lil tiny problem with the new popup

in XboX Insiders
    Just a lil tiny problem with the new popup: The new notification popup on xbox looks like the old one tried copying the new one and personally i think it should stay the way it is submitted by /u/TxTDiamond [link] [comments]
  4. 2Wire: ya i do.some lil bitch reorted me on wotanks ....now in 5mins my account is suspended ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: ya i do.some lil bitch reorted me on wotanks ....now in 5mins my account is suspended ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): ya i do.some lil bitch reorted me on wotanks ....now in 5mins my account is suspended some way.didn uninstaalling........and might just throw xbox in the fkkkn garbage....
  5. Xbox one a lil buggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one a lil buggy: so ima just list problems, and hope for solutions to one or many; -Whenever I try to play a backward compatible game, it will say I'm disconnected from Xbox on it, but I'll still be connected,...
  6. Remove this cheater: Lil Terror (invisible)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove this cheater: Lil Terror (invisible): [img] 76d03dd0-8c25-42d2-87bc-cfef69bddd19
  7. banned for responding to a lil racist kid

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned for responding to a lil racist kid: so for some reason if someone calls you n***er nothing happens but when you respond u catch a ban for calling them out??....lol total bullcrap f40ffc85-6f67-4e17-8960-fa74260002fb
  8. Lil To3nail/Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lil To3nail/Enforcement: I don’t think I should be susspended because I have learnedly my lesson and I will never get mad at someone and turn ignorant into a argument I have learned my lesson and I would apologize to The...
  9. When i try to add a credit card to my Xbox One, it says to many operations, try again in a lil ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i try to add a credit card to my Xbox One, it says to many operations, try again in a lil ...: I've been trying to add a credit card to my account, but when I add it, it gets rejected and says that I have imputed to many operations and should try again in a bit. It's been like this for a...
  10. need a lil help here..

in XBoX on Consoles
    need a lil help here..: I already got my Xbox account from a child to a adult, but i'm still unable to do some things because my account is under 18. Is there a way I can get some help with this?...