Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile

Discus and support Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; for example when i receive a like and i get the notification pop up and i click it. On that specific post it would have 30+ likes. Now when i go to my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gullible_Scholar_122, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile

for example when i receive a like and i get the notification pop up and i click it. On that specific post it would have 30+ likes. Now when i go to my profile and check my post on there it would have 5 likes. Had this issue for about a year now.

submitted by /u/Gullible_Scholar_122
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gullible_Scholar_122, Jan 10, 2022
  2. Y0 MAC Win User

Cant save pictures, "Service is disabled on your account."

not just this but also ALL the unlocks for "syncing your account to social club" havent unlocked, meanwhile i see all my progress on social club, since ive been synced since when ever that site came out back with GTA 4 in 2008
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Missing likes and comments on my captures

Hello CalKly, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand that you are experiencing an issue with interactions on your screenshots or featured clips on your profile.
    It may be because the person who liked it later removed it. Notifications will not be removed because the action has been undone.

However, sometimes online platforms may have delays in updating likes and comments statistics. This could be due to technical issues or the way data is processed and displayed. The notifications you receive may reflect real-time interactions, but it may take some time before they are correctly reflected in your highlights.

Also online platforms can sometimes experience synchronization problems between different servers or databases. This could result in discrepancies in the engagement statistics displayed on your profile. In these cases, the issue usually resolves automatically as the systems synchronize successfully.

All we have to do is be a little patient and wait a little.

Best regards.
  4. snikefriend Win User

New account.xbox.com website doesn't work properly with Mozzila Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

5. R3d P01nt Win User

Need some insight on my build.

I'm not going to hide my distaste for you due to social pressure or anything like that, and the last comment is just another example why I dislike you and why I feel no need to withhold that.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

Hacked Account being investigated

Something you should look at is whether or not your password was on one of your social networking profiles. I don't mean you had something like "my password for my WLID is dave" on your profile somewhere but say your password was the name of your dog and
    you had a picture of your dog on your profile with his name. Social Engineering hackers especially will trawl people's social networking profiles for potential passwords. Could be worth looking into.
Thema:

Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile

1. Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile - Similar Threads - Likes comments are

2. Missing likes and comments on my captures

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing likes and comments on my captures: One of my featured clips on my profile is only showing 5 likes and 0 comments, even though I'm getting notifications that it has accumulated over 50 likes plus a couple of comments. I've seen a...
  3. Are you allowed have a group disable comment at groups like with Phantasy star universe 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you allowed have a group disable comment at groups like with Phantasy star universe 2?: Not sure why I cant even join the group and not sure I should report the group for not letting me post comments. bf8904f9-2a82-4e8f-b3b4-981aed2de648
  4. I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re...: Dear Xbox Enforcement Team and Microsoft Support, I would like to start off by saying that I am a long time xbox user, I enjoy the community and the console, and that is why I still use xbox. I...
  5. I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created.: I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created. 0ad7867f-4401-46c4-a50a-923e70c07bab
  6. Xbox Live issue - Users can't like or comment on posts within clubs they own *or* admin in, on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live issue - Users can't like or comment on posts within clubs they own *or* admin in, on ...: Hi All, I've received approx. 20 reports from club owners and\or admins who can't like or comment on posts inside their own clubs. This issue has existed since at least Sept 10, 2018. Can this be...
  7. As an admin, I cannot comment or like an activity posted in the club.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As an admin, I cannot comment or like an activity posted in the club.: I can leave comments and like activities in every other club or my feed, i just cant do this as an admin. I am allowed to comment on my own activity that is posted in the club though. i did have...
  8. Can't comment, like or share anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't comment, like or share anything: All u can do ladychy is add ya name here prob is thier end 743cf8e1-c334-4235-94bb-9337888a1377
  9. Since Oct, I haven't been able to like,share anything nor comment! I AM PAYING FOR AN ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Oct, I haven't been able to like,share anything nor comment! I AM PAYING FOR AN ...: Hi everybody! I need help from somebody because every time I call MS Support, I get the same old run around, the same troubleshooting stuff, the same lie them saying "we never heard of this...
  10. HELP! Unable to Like, Share or Comment

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Unable to Like, Share or Comment: As the title suggest Im unable to Like, Share or Comment. People comment on my game clips and Im unable to comment back. I cant share anything, even my own stuff. I press the Like button and...