Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 on PC

Discus and support Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently bought LRFF13 from the PC xbox game store, but when I pressed start game, all it did was load the Sqaure Enix logo, faded out, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Son_115, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Son_115
    Son_115 Guest

So I recently bought LRFF13 from the PC xbox game store, but when I pressed start game, all it did was load the Sqaure Enix logo, faded out, then "paused" showed up on the screen and I couldn't do anything else. Does anybody know how to get around this issue? Thank you.

:)

Son_115, Oct 7, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You should contact Square as they can support their game.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

check windows update activation, and automatic date and time should be on.

try to update the video drivers and windows to the latest version, if it doesn't work, try the following Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.
  4. matthewiag Win User

Favorite Female Lead Character?

Lightning from Final Fantasy 13
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Top 5 Awful/Heartbreaking/BS Moments (Possible Spoilers)

I loved Final Fantasy XIII's entire soundtrack. I never played 13-2 or Lightning Returns. That sounded like the combat music in FF XIII but remixed. I enjoyed it.
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

A topic about Final Fantasy.

Thema:

1. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 on PC - Similar Threads - Lightning Returns Final

2. Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...: Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get...
  3. Controller return

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller return: I requested a return on a controller and dropped it off at the post office over two weeks ago. Still says return in progress. Wheres my refund? When i call numbers to talk to an agent it hangs up...
  4. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  5. My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...: Hey My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main menu, the device slows down. Is there a solution?? fcfef091-bc78-4e0b-847a-69899c3c70d9
  6. Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer

in XBoX on Windows
    Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer: I was having trouble purchasing an Xbox series X on the store as it was not using my £100 in vouchers and got a microphone employee over the phone to purchase an Xbox. They incorrectly bought and...
  7. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  8. How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?: Xbox was bought in January and has stated giving problems about a month in. Games keep on crashing when you go in. I would like to return it and get a new one. How do I do this?...
  9. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  10. Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...: Xbox series S was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and the light came on with the ding sound but nothing else, no fan running or any video, what else could it...