Lifting my suspension!

Discus and support Lifting my suspension! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So on 10/2/17 i got communication suspended. It was suppose to be lifted on 10/17/17 but now it says 1/11/18! This is to long for just sending another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jews in Pajamas, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Lifting my suspension!

So on 10/2/17 i got communication suspended. It was suppose to be lifted on 10/17/17 but now it says 1/11/18! This is to long for just sending another xbox user a message talking about skill at a game. But i have people using curse words, racial slurs, and
    etc. and they don’t get banned. So i was hoping that this suspension could he reduced or lifted please! Lifting my suspension! :)

:)

Jews in Pajamas, Oct 18, 2017
  2. DigiLuigi
    DigiLuigi Guest
    Why cant bans be like tickets you can pay off?

Right, also 5$ seems waaay too cheap for lifting a suspension.

DigiLuigi, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Dysruptz
    Dysruptz Guest
    Lifting my suspension! o_O I've just found this on one of my Xbox Live accounts that was suspended back in May 2018. Why hasn't this been lifted yet though??

how long ago did you apply for a case review? It could just be because they haven’t got round to lifting the suspension yet.

Dysruptz, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Lifting my suspension!

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Looks like during the course of their investigation the enforcement team discovered other offences you had committed & have extended your suspension to a 100 day suspension.

If the suspension shows on the enforcement site
    here
    you can file for a case review if eligible.

If not then you will have to wait out the suspension.

Be aware that using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is a violation of the code of conduct & will possibly lead to a console privilege suspension as well.

Report anyone you think is breaking the rules using the tools on your console.

Other than a thank you message that is rarely sent you will not be told the result of any report you file so will not know if these people get suspended/banned or not.

Daft Badger, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Basic rule when you run into these type of players, do not reply and never retaliate, Block the player and report them or the message

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

My suspension is not lifted

Try holding the power button down on the console until it turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it back on. Sometimes it just needs to resync after a suspension.
  7. Dadwhite Win User

Lifting my suspension!

Basic rule when you run into these type of players, do not reply and never retaliate, Block the player and report them or the message
  8. de greatest 1 Win User

My suspension is not lifted

Try holding the power button down on the console until it turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it back on. Sometimes it just needs to resync after a suspension.
    It still show up on the web browser and the app does resetting the system will it go away on the app and the web browser
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Lifting my suspension!

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Looks like during the course of their investigation the enforcement team discovered other offences you had committed & have extended your suspension to a 100 day suspension.

If the suspension shows on the enforcement site
    here
    you can file for a case review if eligible.

If not then you will have to wait out the suspension.

Be aware that using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is a violation of the code of conduct & will possibly lead to a console privilege suspension as well.

Report anyone you think is breaking the rules using the tools on your console.

Other than a thank you message that is rarely sent you will not be told the result of any report you file so will not know if these people get suspended/banned or not.
  10. OrangeShark8153 Win User

Suspended ?

How do they lift my suspension
Thema:

Lifting my suspension!

1. Lifting my suspension! - Similar Threads - Lifting suspension

2. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  3. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  4. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...: Suspension finished but can’t invite people to games or message anyone, is there anything I can do? 08bd0a6f-66e2-409a-a572-af64a9315b5b
  7. Lift Xbox account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lift Xbox account suspension: Dear Microsoft My name is Adam and I'm writing this letter due to a recent event that occurred to me. My Xbox account has received a "Permanent Suspension" due to a profile picture violation. I...
  8. lift suspension or im suing for hate crime

in XBoX Accessibility
    lift suspension or im suing for hate crime: telling someone to get off a game and go play minecraft is not racist, harassment nor verbal abuse....therefore i did not break any ToS..microsoft is therefore going against its own policies..Lift...
  9. Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...: My account says permanent suspension which is very odd and End Date says indefinite which is even more strange. e00ecd6f-5769-4335-aadc-fe4d1221b515
  10. wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.

in XBoX Accessibility
    wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.: I would like an actual person to talk to me about this suspension I have. It’s for 8 days and it’s OBSURD. Guys say mean stuff to me ALL the time in games and they messaged my Xbox calling me fat...