lift my enforcement suspension i served my 2 weeks time was changed

Discus and support lift my enforcement suspension i served my 2 weeks time was changed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; suspension on my account was changed from 10.19 26s seconds to 14.19.26s my too 2 weeks have been served you can not add an extra 4 hours I am fair... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KinghellbloodHP, Feb 23, 2017.

1. lift my enforcement suspension i served my 2 weeks time was changed

suspension on my account was changed from 10.19 26s seconds to 14.19.26s my too 2 weeks have been served you can not add an extra 4 hours I am fair players can go back on online please the time has beed tampered with.

:)

KinghellbloodHP, Feb 23, 2017
  2. i served my two weeks communication suspension now lift my suspension plz

to whom it may concern my gamertag was suspended for two weeks begining on 9-11-2015 until 9-25-2015 and im still not able to communicate with my friends today is 9-26-2015 can someone lift my suspension i served my time now let me get back
    to gaming thanks in advance

xSoLiD4FoReVeRx, Feb 23, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    i served my two weeks communication suspension now lift my suspension plz

This is just a general discussion forum so no one here has the power to do anything about that. You can try going to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com and submit case review.

Smwutches, Feb 23, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement actions. You'll need to log in to enforcement.xbox.com and click the hammer icon to open a case review with the PET

onyxishere, Feb 23, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement actions. You'll need to log in to enforcement.xbox.com and click the hammer icon to open a case review with the PET
  6. Smwutches Win User

i served my two weeks communication suspension now lift my suspension plz

This is just a general discussion forum so no one here has the power to do anything about that. You can try going to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com and submit case review.
  7. Smwutches Win User

scorpioking2010 is still suspended

Suspensions are lifted at approximately the same time of day that they were enforced. So the suspension can lift at any time by the end of the day.
  8. DanielGabriel2 Win User

xbox live suspension

Hello FlipWall03.

I know it will be todays date the suspension is lifted. Refer to the E-mail you got from the Enforcement Team that was to notify you of your suspension. You shoulld roughly have the suspension lifted not just on that date, but the time that the suspension
    was put into place. So for example say I did something naughty and got banned at 10PM two weeks ago and it was set to unsuspend me on this date my suspension would be lifted today at 10PM. Just be a bit more patient. The suspension was for two weeks not 13
    days and several hours. It will be lifted be rest assured so you can get back to your gaming. You can take this from personal experience. Just check the E-Mail that notified you of the suspension and the timestamp you received it should give you the rough
    idea what time today it will be lifted making it the full 14 days.

I hope this information was helpful to you, and that you get back to gaming soon!

Regards,

Daniel
  9. Smwutches Win User

Suspension Over... Cant play online still

Suspensions are lifted at the same time of day that they were enforced. So even though it lifts today, if they suspended you at 11:45pm, your suspension wont' lift until then.
Thema:

1. lift my enforcement suspension i served my 2 weeks time was changed - Similar Threads - lift enforcement suspension

2. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  3. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  4. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  7. Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account: Hello, Microsoft Assistant. My microsoft account “Tree Baggins” was banned about a year or two ago, I was wondering if there was anyway I could grant access to the account again. I have learnt...
  8. Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...: I have no clue why this randomly started happening thanks in advance for answering! 5d8edb90-864c-4c86-a7a3-bdf2168626c6
  9. An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...: Suspension finished but can’t invite people to games or message anyone, is there anything I can do? 08bd0a6f-66e2-409a-a572-af64a9315b5b
  10. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830