Life time ban appeal

Discus and support Life time ban appeal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So myself and 7 other accounts were banned at the same time for harassment etc. these accounts were mostly not in use and one is the grandchild’s for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scott Philbrick, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Scott Philbrick
    Scott Philbrick New Member

Life time ban appeal

So myself and 7 other accounts were banned at the same time for harassment etc. these accounts were mostly not in use and one is the grandchild’s for animal crossing. The appeals on us adults all came back with the judgement stands but no one says that they have had any hate speech or similar. I personally only talk to two good friends on headset and don’t really message much anymore.. ( about 9 months since I’ve played a public game). So what gives? And how do we find out exactly what they are claiming happened? Is this a scam, hack or account takeover? I found I had a weird name in my ‘family’ jeeringwhistle4@xboxfamily.com in my family and I did not know who or what that was and deleted it. But that was the only anomaly. What can I do now?

Scott Philbrick, Feb 2, 2021
  2. VernierSlake Win User

Banned

The truth is we can't help you. Console bans are for the life of the console and cannot be reversed or appealed.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

MICROSOFT ENFORCMENT

Sorry that you feel that way, but they do have give chances of an appeal on the enforcement webiste but that is all for an appeal. But as said it's normally after a few suspensions before a life ban is given.
  4. hawksight200 Win User

getting a one day ban

thanks i have already looked at this and with a one day ban there is no right to appeal but hay i guess life is not fair
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Contact Enforcement team when 'Case Review' option is greyed out

That suggests the ban is 24hours, so no appeal available as by the time the appeal is dealt with, the ban will be over.

Hope this helps
  6. Nursemorph Win User

lfg post got me com banned for some reason

Comm bans of 1-2 days usually aren't appealable as, by the time someone looks into the appeal, the ban is likely to have already concluded
Thema:

Life time ban appeal

1. Life time ban appeal - Similar Threads - Life ban appeal

2. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  3. Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.

in XboX Insiders
    Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.: I would be curious what first stage game testing and development looks like. I am a professional in the mental health field and like to game. My issue is that at the end of a work day I am...
  4. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  5. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  6. Can´t play High on Life DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t play High on Life DLC: So I bought the DLC High on Knife for the game High on Life via the Microsoft store. I own the base game trough Gamepass. When downloading the game I cannot click on the DLC button as the screen...
  7. How can I get ban for life from a gamerpic that Microsoft approved!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get ban for life from a gamerpic that Microsoft approved!?: So over a year ago someone from NBA 2k22 invited me to a party after beating him in a game and he ends up banning my account for life. I never really figured out what happen until i saw a video on...
  8. Ban for life since 2015

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban for life since 2015: I can not transfer all my stuff like every "home account" Xbox to a external hard drive so no way to up grade to Xbox one x so no way am I going to upgrade so only two way that I could make it to...
  9. Console Ban for Life

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Ban for Life: My son had his xbox spoofed and the guy some how got him banned. The guy also hacked my IP address and was shutting down my router. I have contacted my internet provider and had to have my IP...
  10. Life ban for my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life ban for my account: my son has just had a life ban for his gamertag for "cheating" ,we are unable to find out what he has done and you cant contact the enforcement team. Also I had just got the digital version of...
Tags: