Life is Strange Save Data

Discus and support Life is Strange Save Data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've played Life is strange on the 360, and I really enjoyed it, but I recently got an xbox one, and I wanted to get the game for the xbox one, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by arodgamer51, Jul 21, 2015.

1. arodgamer51
    arodgamer51 Guest

So I've played Life is strange on the 360, and I really enjoyed it, but I recently got an xbox one, and I wanted to get the game for the xbox one, but I wanted to know if the saves on the 360 could in anyway be transfered to the xbox one. Thanks!

:)

arodgamer51, Jul 21, 2015
  2. Life is strange

It said in the trailer that it was part 1 of 5, so I'm guessing it can't cost more than £5 for the first episode Life is Strange Save Data :) (Hopefully)

Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4C22-8E8C-99E4AD0A73EA, Jul 21, 2015
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Life is Strange

I've downloaded it but still haven't got around to playing it yet, I've heard some very good things about it though.

^Agree, HR was fantastic!

Lofty Who, Jul 21, 2015
  4. MushaConvoy Win User

Xbox One - Installation Still Stopped...

Life is Strange has never been played on the wife's console, definitely no save data there. As for Metro Last Light, Ive never played the game before, there hasn't been any save data.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Hardest decision

Life is Strange: Save Arcadia Bay or save yourself. Self sacrifice seems to be in the heart of this franchise and it always narrows your decisions till that final moment.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Life is Strange

I think I will start Life is Strange today.

I absolutely loved The Walking Dead series and The Wolf Among Us.

( I highly recommend the last two games mentioned to anyone who hasn't tried them )
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

Life is Strange

Is this game like Heavy Rain? HR is an awesome game.
  8. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Life is Strange

It makes Destiny look like Halo. hehe

...but seriously, it does.
Thema:

1. Life is Strange Save Data - Similar Threads - Life Strange Save

2. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  3. Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.

in XboX Insiders
    Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.: I would be curious what first stage game testing and development looks like. I am a professional in the mental health field and like to game. My issue is that at the end of a work day I am...
  4. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  5. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  6. Can´t play High on Life DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t play High on Life DLC: So I bought the DLC High on Knife for the game High on Life via the Microsoft store. I own the base game trough Gamepass. When downloading the game I cannot click on the DLC button as the screen...
  7. High on Life game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High on Life game: Hello all. Im trying to play the game High on Life, but everytime i load into the game it automatically freezes and i cant move my mouse. As well as my resolution changes to 1270 something idk....
  8. hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life: hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life i have it for 3 months and it still wont connect my device gaming notebook and i can play asseto corsa online great but forza has some problem with...
  9. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...
  10. Life is Strange: Remastered - Whole Game Freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange: Remastered - Whole Game Freeze: Hi! So I’ve reached a certain point in the Life Is Strange: Remastered in Episode 5, and as soon as I enter a specific scene, the entire game freezes, I’m unable to move, interact with anything,...