Life is Strange: Remastered - Whole Game Freeze

Discus and support Life is Strange: Remastered - Whole Game Freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! So I’ve reached a certain point in the Life Is Strange: Remastered in Episode 5, and as soon as I enter a specific scene, the entire game freezes,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mackenzie McEvoy, May 4, 2023.

1. Life is Strange: Remastered - Whole Game Freeze

Hi! So I’ve reached a certain point in the Life Is Strange: Remastered in Episode 5, and as soon as I enter a specific scene, the entire game freezes, I’m unable to move, interact with anything, but I am still able to use stand xbox controls. Just wondering if there may be a way to fix this? I’ve tried testing my wifi connection, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, restarting the episode, restarting my console, hard resetting my console. Nothing is seeming to work. Thank you!

:)

Mackenzie McEvoy, May 4, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Mackenzie, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this problem

But before that please tell me:

What console are you using?

Are you using an insider build / Xbox preview OS?

And, is this happening with this single game or if you try a different game something similar happen?

I ask this because it seems to be an issue with the game itself and not with your console
  3. Roberts Xbox Series Win User

Colors are brighter and washed out in games when HDR is active on Xbox Series X

is this related to the dark pictures or dark images in my life is strange remastered games, since my tv set can't even do HDR10 so it should not be effecting my games, again my post the video clip shows what's going on in the game itself, but the screenshots taken from my Xbox one X and shared to my OneDrive doesn't show what I am seeing happening with the picture on my tv set itself, I was wondering if a system setting is effect the video game that didn't happen with my older versions of life is strange since it only seems to effect this one video game, again I think the game needs patches since there is no too much dark picture happening in before the storm remastered it only seems to be effect the first remastered list is strange 1 game, so that why I was wondering if its related to HDR and the fact my Xbox one x console can't do HDR on my TV set, or if it's just a problem with the unreal engine that that game makers used for this remastered game? my tv set is a 1080 LG 55' tv set, and the remastered life is strange 1 game is way too dark in a lot of parts of the video game? again the life is strange before the storm remastered game looks great, I just can't say the same for the other remastered video game.
  4. XBF John Win User

Xbox Store, has "Install" Button instead of "Launch Game" maybe Store Delay detection, bug; back to showing Launch Game? & Life is Strange Remastered has Game Pass PopUp with Xbox Series X.

Okay, I found the report you submitted. I admit I'm having a hard time understanding what you're describing here so pardon if I'm a little off base.

• You pre-ordered Life is Strange True Colors Ultimate Edition which comes with a copy of Life is Strange Remastered and Life is strange Before the Storm Remastered.
    • It is now showing that you need Game Pass to play the game even though you purchased the ultimate Edition.
    I believe this may be happening because Life is Strange True Colors is now on Game Pass. Both Remaster games are not sold separately in the Microsoft Store (when I checked, let me know if I'm wrong), but are maybe connected to True Colors as the "Base Game". If True colors is not downloaded maybe it's looking to launch/check for True Colors and when it doesn't find it, it finds that the game is available on Game Pass and Suggests Game Pass as a solution to the issue not knowing that you own it and just don't have it downloaded. It's my guess right now -- but with some more information we may be able to figure out the source of your issue.

Something to check if this is the case. Please go to True Colors in your Library, press the menu button and choose to manage the game. Can you check and let me know if the games are present as DLCs or additions? Is True Colors downloaded to your Console as well?

Thanks,

John
  5. mutatorzz Win User

40% bonus with any pre-order @BestBuy

strange, i've stayed in big cities my whole life so I'm used to everything being put on a platter right in front of me.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Best story you have encountered in a game *no spoilers plz

the witcher 3, life is strange the 3 games there is, the whole saga of tomb raider, a'plage tale, hellblade, the gears of war saga are some of the ones I remember and all are in gamepass try them, I recommend them
Thema:

1. Life is Strange: Remastered - Whole Game Freeze - Similar Threads - Life Strange Remastered

2. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  3. Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.

in XboX Insiders
    Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.: I would be curious what first stage game testing and development looks like. I am a professional in the mental health field and like to game. My issue is that at the end of a work day I am...
  4. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  5. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  6. Can´t play High on Life DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t play High on Life DLC: So I bought the DLC High on Knife for the game High on Life via the Microsoft store. I own the base game trough Gamepass. When downloading the game I cannot click on the DLC button as the screen...
  7. High on Life game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High on Life game: Hello all. Im trying to play the game High on Life, but everytime i load into the game it automatically freezes and i cant move my mouse. As well as my resolution changes to 1270 something idk....
  8. hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life: hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life i have it for 3 months and it still wont connect my device gaming notebook and i can play asseto corsa online great but forza has some problem with...
  9. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.: I have a brand new Xbox Series X that I purchased on Thanksgiving day. Opened it, ran all the updates, installed a couple games and updated them. I sit down to start playing and now I have no...