Licenses required for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

Discus and support Licenses required for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Can one license be shared between them, or do I need to purchase 2 licenses? Thanks, MikeV... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike88PJ, Jul 31, 2017.

  1. Mike88PJ
    Mike88PJ Guest

    Licenses required for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium


    I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Can one license be shared between them, or do I need to purchase 2 licenses?

    Thanks,

    MikeV

    :)
     
    Mike88PJ, Jul 31, 2017
    #1
  2. SandraMMH
    SandraMMH Guest
    My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

    I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

    In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

    "Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
     
    SandraMMH, Jul 31, 2017
    #2
  3. license needs to be refreshed

    I want Microsoft Solitaire Collection the Premium addition with no ads for a year. I have followed the instructions to uninstall my version and then re-download the app from the Microsoft Store. I still cannot purchase the Premium addition. How do I refresh
    my license to make in-app purchases ?
     
    DonaldDolan-_744, Jul 31, 2017
    #3
  4. SandraMMH Win User

    My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

    I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

    In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

    "Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  5. SaphireMetal069 Win User

    Microsoft Premium solitaire

    Why can't I sign in to XBOX in Microsoft solitaire collection premium
  6. FreakRoach Win User

    XBOX PREMIUM

    Make sure you are logged into Solitaire collection with the same microsoft account with which your purchased the premium upgrade.
  7. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?

    When you first logged into Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it created a GamerTag/Username to be associated with the Microsoft Account used when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is used to track your progress(score, badges, achievements, etc).
    This GamerTag is generated randomly and may be changed(1 time for free) if you wish to do so.

    Information on how to change your GamerTag can be found HERE.

    A 1 week free trial of Premium Edition is given when you first sign into Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The Premium Edition grants access to bonus exp, coins, tournaments etc, as well as Ad-Free. At the end of the free trial, you are given the option to
    purchase the Premium Edition subscription or continue to play free, without the Premium features.
  8. Bonggasoid Win User

    Withdraw latest changes in MS Solitaire Collection

    I now have the Premium Solitaire Collection (I did not want Premium, I want the standard) and it sucks. It can not connect to internet to play daily challenges. Why does Microsoft jam changes down our throats?
Thema:

Licenses required for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

Loading...
  1. Licenses required for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium - Similar Threads - Licenses required Microsoft

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  5. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  6. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  7. Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff

    in XboX Insiders
    Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff: I just claimed my Minecraft story mode disc with every episode so does the dlc get included in the license claiming? submitted by /u/H0CK3YFAN24 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to Digital License - Xbox One

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital License - Xbox One: Hi guys, I have an Xbox One Original and I’m not getting the option for a digital license? I’ve tried; Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Triology Halo: The Master Chief Collection Minecraft Xbox One...
  9. Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?: I've tried claiming a digital license on two games: Guardians of the Galaxy and Forza 7. Both times it said that they weren't participating. Instead of me spending hours trying different discs, is...
  10. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...