Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education

Discus and support Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear I want to buy additional licenses for my club to organize a multiplayer session. I read about common cloud based platform for these licenses to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kwan Jau Siu, Jan 11, 2024.

  1. Kwan Jau Siu
    Kwan Jau Siu Guest

    Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education


    Dear

    I want to buy additional licenses for my club to organize a multiplayer session. I read about common cloud based platform for these licenses to be able to go into the same server. But i don’t understand what it means exactly.

    Does it mean I need to go to the admin center and purchase these licenses?

    Does it mean anything additional? I don’t want to end up buying these licenses and not being able to play multiplayer on the server.

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Kwan Jau Siu, Jan 11, 2024
    #1
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education

    Hi Kwan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. Please visit the Minecraft Education Support Center, that way the correct support can help you with this query: https://educommunity.minecraft.net/hc/

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Ronnieee Win User

    how can i make a school account without 360?

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help on playing Minecraft education.

    Just a heads up that one of the requirements for you to get the license for Minecraft education is to have a Microsoft 365. School account is only available when you are provided with one from either a camp or a school so you can play the Minecraft education game, that only happens when they have the license for it already.

    You cannot get the license for the game without Microsoft 365 unfortunately.
  4. Zoro.Z - MSFT Win User

    I can't get Minecraft ‎Education‎ in Microsoft 365 Admin Centre to buy licenses?

    Hi,Brendan Allen1

    Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

    Knowing that you are having trouble purchasing a Minecraft Education license in the Microsoft 365 admin center, you can refer to the following suggestions:

    Visit the right page: make sure you navigate to the right page in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center. You can try visiting the Minecraft Education purchase page directly from Purchase Commercial Licenses – Minecraft Education .

    Check permissions: Make sure you have the administrator permissions required to purchase a license. Only IT administrators or users with the appropriate permissions can make purchases in the Admin Center.

    Search for Minecraft Education: Search for “Minecraft Education” using the search bar in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center. This can sometimes help locate the specific section where the license is purchased

    If the problem persists, it may be related to browser caching or compatibility issues. Try using a different browser or clearing your current browser's cache and cookies, and revisit the Admin Center, taking care to keep your personal information private.

    If none of these methods work, it is recommended that you contact Microsoft Education Support for guidance specific to your account.

    https://support.microsoft.com/education

    Best regards

    Zoro-MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
  5. Tomm_A Win User

    Cancelling Minecraft Education Commercial

    Hello Dominic Luddy,



    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    Based on the description, you are trying to cancel Minecraft Education that was tied up to your work account. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

    To cancel your previous subscription associated with your work account, you need to sign in to your Microsoft 365 account admin center page. Please note that only IT Admins have access to Admin Center so you'll need to reach out to your IT Admin for assistance with license management. If you are not sure which type of license you have or are an educator who purchased licenses in Store and no one in your school has access to Admin center, contact our support team where you can find in the link here: License Management Options for Minecraft Education – Minecraft Education



    We thank you for sharing your concern to us and glad that we are able to provide information related to your concern.



    Sincerely,

  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Minecraft education edition joining 1.18.32

    Thanks, well. As this is not happening only to you. Would be great to check with your school IT department if everything looks good from their side. And also ask them if they renewed their Minecraft education license.

    If that's the case the next step will be reach Minecraft education edition support here:

    https://educommunity.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/req...
Thema:

Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education

Loading...
  1. Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education - Similar Threads - Licenses multiplayer minecraft

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  5. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  6. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  7. Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff

    in XboX Insiders
    Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff: I just claimed my Minecraft story mode disc with every episode so does the dlc get included in the license claiming? submitted by /u/H0CK3YFAN24 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to Digital License - Xbox One

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital License - Xbox One: Hi guys, I have an Xbox One Original and I’m not getting the option for a digital license? I’ve tried; Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Triology Halo: The Master Chief Collection Minecraft Xbox One...
  9. Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?: I've tried claiming a digital license on two games: Guardians of the Galaxy and Forza 7. Both times it said that they weren't participating. Instead of me spending hours trying different discs, is...
  10. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...