License Transfer

Discus and support License Transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to be able to use my dlc at a friends house if i license transfer will i be able to use it on my xbox and theirs without any problems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FuturePacker15, Jan 12, 2014.

1. License Transfer

I want to be able to use my dlc at a friends house if i license transfer will i be able to use it on my xbox and theirs without any problems

:)

FuturePacker15, Jan 12, 2014
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    License Transfer?

This. It's $5 a month or $30 for a year and you get BF4 plus other EA games and discounts on their digital content.

bloosuga, Jan 12, 2014
  3. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    license transfer

License transfer?

otisthered, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

License Transfer

You should only use the license transfer if you're switching to a new console.

You can download and play your dlc on any console as long as you're signed into Live.

Smwutches, Jan 12, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

License Transfer + Fifa12 Ultimate Team

License transfers will only transfer licenses between consoles. There is no way to transfer licenses between accounts.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How can i make sure i can play Digital games and DLC linked to my profile on my OTHER Xbox's, after LIVE is discontinued?

The licenses are tied to the console so using the same hard drive would not transfer the licenses and licenses cannot be transferred via transfer cable. The only way to transfer licenses is through a licence transfer over Live.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

License transfers will only transfer licenses between console. It doesn't transfer licenses between accounts. There is no way to transfer content between accounts.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Transferring Xbox 360 Games from Xbox One to another account

The license transfer tool is to transfer your licenses to another console in case you get a new console, not to transfer licenses between accounts. There is no way to transfer digital licenses to another account.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Where is the license transfer tool?

License transfers will transfer licenses for all of your games. There is no way to transfer just one license. So if you use the transfer tool again, it will move your Rockband licenses as well.
Thema:

License Transfer

1. License Transfer - Similar Threads - License Transfer

2. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  3. Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education: Dear I want to buy additional licenses for my club to organize a multiplayer session. I read about common cloud based platform for these licenses to be able to go into the same server. But i...
  4. Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?: 4 years ago my dad bought a game (Sea of Thieves) for me because I was a minor. However, the game can only be downloaded using his account. Even though my game progress is saved under my Xbox...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  6. When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?: games such as Madagascar kartz, Shrek super slam, and more da2a213f-5693-4d29-848c-80009806c5ed
  7. Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X: We upgraded our Xbox 360 to an Xbox Series X (new home Xbox). All profiles and cloud saved games ported fine. However, I don't know how to get our past downloaded content purchases (shown in the...
  8. Minecraft License lost after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft License lost after migration: Hi, Today i found out that there was some kind of migration from mojang to microsoft. Sadly my license was not transfered. So I would like to know how i can get my licence back to play Minecraft...
  9. How to transfer license from broken Xbox 360 to Xbox 360 e?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer license from broken Xbox 360 to Xbox 360 e?: My original 360 finally broke (too many capacitors blew) and now I'm trying to transfer all my games and their licenses to my replacement (Xbox 360 e). However when I plug in my adaptor for the...
  10. Can I transfer a game license to a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer a game license to a friend?: I have a game on my Xbox one S that I want to play with a friend, although, he doesn't has the same game and neither how to afford it. Is there a way that we both play the same game by me...