License Transfer Problems + Shared DLC
Discus and support License Transfer Problems + Shared DLC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a new Xbox 360 recently, and my brother's account is on the hard drive for the old one. He has Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfire for Skyrim,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GstrBlstrMstr, Apr 7, 2018.
Thema:
License Transfer Problems + Shared DLC
Loading...
-
License Transfer Problems + Shared DLC - Similar Threads - License Transfer Problems
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
License Transfer question for xbox 360 games
in XboX InsidersLicense Transfer question for xbox 360 games: Does anyone have spiderman 3 and gun downloaded on xbox 360? As well as some rockstar games gamerpics or themes? I can even pay for these. Thank you submitted by /u/SceneHour3936 [link] [comments] -
How do i get microsoft/mincraft to transfer my minecraft license to a new microsoft account...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do i get microsoft/mincraft to transfer my minecraft license to a new microsoft account...: Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked and all details have changed and when i put in my account it says microsoft account doesnt exist, i had a minecraft account on the microsoft account and when my... -
Need support help with license transfer
in XBoX on ConsolesNeed support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns... -
Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I transfer purchase license from one account to another?: 4 years ago my dad bought a game (Sea of Thieves) for me because I was a minor. However, the game can only be downloaded using his account. Even though my game progress is saved under my Xbox... -
Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X
in XBoX Games and AppsTransfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X: We upgraded our Xbox 360 to an Xbox Series X (new home Xbox). All profiles and cloud saved games ported fine. However, I don't know how to get our past downloaded content purchases (shown in the... -
How to transfer license from broken Xbox 360 to Xbox 360 e?
in XBoX on WindowsHow to transfer license from broken Xbox 360 to Xbox 360 e?: My original 360 finally broke (too many capacitors blew) and now I'm trying to transfer all my games and their licenses to my replacement (Xbox 360 e). However when I plug in my adaptor for the... -
Can I transfer a game license to a friend?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I transfer a game license to a friend?: I have a game on my Xbox one S that I want to play with a friend, although, he doesn't has the same game and neither how to afford it. Is there a way that we both play the same game by me...
Users found this page by searching for:
Xbox 360 license transfer problem communicating with Xbox Live
,360 license transfer problem communicating with xbox live