license search

Discus and support license search in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought expansion pack for sims 4 for daughter from her xbox one s logged into my profile. My xbox x is home console, how do i transfer add on license... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BuckledChart259, Dec 29, 2017.

  1. license search


    Bought expansion pack for sims 4 for daughter from her xbox one s logged into my profile. My xbox x is home console, how do i transfer add on license to her xbox s so she doesn't have to login to my profile? not showing on her profile
    when you go to my game / apps

    :)
     
    BuckledChart259, Dec 29, 2017
    #1
  2. *NEED HELP* Official/Legitimate way to do a Proper License Transfer

    I would like to make the suggestion for Microsoft/Xbox to Make an Updated License Transfer video. (I know I'm beating this dead horse to the ground, but guess what, this license transfer process really was that excruciatingly painful for me!!)




    If you do an internet search right now and type in the search box Xbox 360 License Transfer all you mostly get are results of searches and videos of illegitimate ways to essentially get your account suspended/banned. Of the only 2 official
    videos I found one was with Major Nelson Larry Hryb that is over 4 Years old and has the NXE dashboard. Youtube is absolutely riddled with these "illegitimate ways" videos.
     
    SUPREMEiMPERIAL, Dec 29, 2017
    #2
  3. SickboyWPG
    SickboyWPG Guest
    i no longer have internet at my house and all my fukll games revert to just trials.

    You downloaded all of your games on a different console didn't you? You need to transfer your licenses to your new console. Google Search Xbox 360 License Tranfer and follow the steps. Keep in mind you, will need an internet connection to do all of this
    but it's pretty simple.
     
    SickboyWPG, Dec 29, 2017
    #3
  4. isaiahcoffalot Win User

    Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?

    Try searching for the game on the store. It should say ‘purchased’. if it’s not there the license may have been removed.
  5. Jay_80085 Win User

    Minecraft for the family

    ANSWER: In case anyone else searches for this question. No, you have to buy 5 separate licenses. :(
  6. Frag Monger Win User

    Keyboard/Mouse Option

    There is no 'official/licensed' one - but you can try searching for "Splitfish FragFX". I have NO idea how well/poorly it works.
  7. HairyLoveSpuds Win User

    Digital Game Resale possibility

    Not currently can digital goods be resold, the license to the digital content is on your HD along with the game.

    -

    The license to physical media is basically on the disc along with the game. So you can sell that on, as you don't have the game anymore you don't hold the license.

    -

    Although search about Europes rulings and you'll see it is going that way
  8. Gonzalo.0 Win User

    Digital download at launch on 360

    Yeah, I've been searching almost every single day for information on the dual license program for Ghost. From what I read, you pay 69.99 for Ghosts for both the XB360 and the Xbox One.... AND you get to keep both licenses.
Thema:

license search

Loading...
  1. license search - Similar Threads - license search

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  5. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  6. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  7. Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff

    in XboX Insiders
    Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff: I just claimed my Minecraft story mode disc with every episode so does the dlc get included in the license claiming? submitted by /u/H0CK3YFAN24 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to Digital License - Xbox One

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital License - Xbox One: Hi guys, I have an Xbox One Original and I’m not getting the option for a digital license? I’ve tried; Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Triology Halo: The Master Chief Collection Minecraft Xbox One...
  9. Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?: I've tried claiming a digital license on two games: Guardians of the Galaxy and Forza 7. Both times it said that they weren't participating. Instead of me spending hours trying different discs, is...
  10. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...