License migration limits
Discus and support License migration limits in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Well, i have an Xbox 360 Slim and i would like to sell it including the games i have on it, those i downloaded thanks to the Xbox Live Gold. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dubky1995, Nov 26, 2017.
Thema:
License migration limits
Loading...
-
License migration limits - Similar Threads - License migration limits
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.
in XboX InsidersClaim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments] -
Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...
in XboX InsidersWill owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a... -
Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?
in XboX InsidersDo they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital... -
Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff
in XboX InsidersDelisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff: I just claimed my Minecraft story mode disc with every episode so does the dlc get included in the license claiming? submitted by /u/H0CK3YFAN24 [link] [comments] -
Minecraft Java Edition License Missing After Migration and Xbox Account Conflict
in XBoX AccessibilityMinecraft Java Edition License Missing After Migration and Xbox Account Conflict: Hello, I’m having a serious issue with my Minecraft: Java Edition license. I purchased Minecraft: Java Edition years ago via Mojang and successfully migrated it to my Microsoft account. A few... -
Minecraft License lost after migration
in XBoX AccessibilityMinecraft License lost after migration: Hi, Today i found out that there was some kind of migration from mojang to microsoft. Sadly my license was not transfered. So I would like to know how i can get my licence back to play Minecraft... -
Lost Minecraft License after Migration
in XBoX Games and AppsLost Minecraft License after Migration: I followed all steps of migration to my gmail account and got migration confirmations and everything. logged into mojang and wrote a new xbox username and then suddenly my license to the game is...