License Migration Issues for my kids xbox 360

Discus and support License Migration Issues for my kids xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have in my household 3 Microsoft Game Consoles: 1 XBOX 360 for me. 1 XBOX 360 for my kids. 1 XBOX ONE for me. I transferred my licenses to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stgenerations-[xboxvenue], Dec 27, 2017.

1. License Migration Issues for my kids xbox 360

I have in my household 3 Microsoft Game Consoles:

1 XBOX 360 for me.

1 XBOX 360 for my kids.

1 XBOX ONE for me.

I transferred my licenses to my kids 360 console so they could play my games on their own profile yet now a lot of games and content are not working including Lego Star Wars TCS, Sega Sonic and All-Stars Racing, and the content packages for Minecraft.

This is really frustrating as I can't have them logged on as me or I can't play. I'm wondering when my xbox one came online did that steal the license transfer from my kids xbox or is there some other way I can accomplish this. I'm a big digital download
    guy and I think I'm going to quit because I cannot stand this crap.

They are all my Xboxes I should be able to have my content across them all for all members of my household to use. They are also all within the same outbound IP.

Please provide assistance with this issue. Thanks!

:)

stgenerations-[xboxvenue], Dec 27, 2017
  2. license transfers

Hi, just wandering, do you need both consoles for a license migration on the xbox 360? thankyou

UnchargedTerror, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Dr Parody
    Dr Parody Guest
    LOCKED - License migration tool chooses wrong console as my "new console"

I'm trying to migrate my licenses to my new 360 Slim that recently got back from service. However, the license migration tool identifies my old Elite as the "new console" to transfer all the licenses to. Is there a way for me to manually choose the console
    to which my licenses should be transfered?

Dr Parody, Dec 27, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

ingame content like mine craft is specific to the profile that made the purchase

You will have. Eto.xomplete the downloads with your profile

ngocphi, Dec 27, 2017
  5. ngocphi Win User

ingame content like mine craft is specific to the profile that made the purchase

You will have. Eto.xomplete the downloads with your profile
  6. Smwutches Win User

Account Migration Petition (Please Read)

It's because of licensing issues. If you were to migrate your account it would also affect all of your content licenses. Licenses are different in different regions because of the rules and regulations of that country.
  7. MrSh4W Win User

Xbox 360 License Transfer Not Working?

Same here, can't do a license transfer, only purchased a 360 so I can keep my delisted xbla games, Microsoft support haven't got a clue, and all links to the migration tool have gone, looks like the 360 is slowly being phased out now, that means without a transfer of licenses all my games I've purchased will just be trial versions 😡
  8. Gatcat74 Win User

Builder's Pack bundeled with Xbox One Mincraft Edition is a Trial not the full DLC?

I had a 360 which I let my kids play with and abandoned. Really enjoyed my Ps4 since last year, got a Xbox 1 because the kids wanted it. Never have I seen a bigger disaster with stuff like these packs missing. Migrating our profiles to the supposed cloud
    so they would appear easily on the 1 s didn't work. Hate it.
  9. Smwutches Win User

The download won't finish help me please

Even migrating your region, you can still have issues with downloading games from a preview region. The migration tool warns you that license could change and not everything is guaranteed to work.
Thema:

1. License Migration Issues for my kids xbox 360 - Similar Threads - License Migration Issues

2. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  3. Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education: Dear I want to buy additional licenses for my club to organize a multiplayer session. I read about common cloud based platform for these licenses to be able to go into the same server. But i...
  4. Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?: 4 years ago my dad bought a game (Sea of Thieves) for me because I was a minor. However, the game can only be downloaded using his account. Even though my game progress is saved under my Xbox...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  6. When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?: games such as Madagascar kartz, Shrek super slam, and more da2a213f-5693-4d29-848c-80009806c5ed
  7. Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X: We upgraded our Xbox 360 to an Xbox Series X (new home Xbox). All profiles and cloud saved games ported fine. However, I don't know how to get our past downloaded content purchases (shown in the...
  8. Minecraft License lost after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft License lost after migration: Hi, Today i found out that there was some kind of migration from mojang to microsoft. Sadly my license was not transfered. So I would like to know how i can get my licence back to play Minecraft...
  9. Digital license

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital license: When I purchase a digital license, in this case it is MS Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary as seen here...
  10. Lost Minecraft License after Migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft License after Migration: I followed all steps of migration to my gmail account and got migration confirmations and everything. logged into mojang and wrote a new xbox username and then suddenly my license to the game is...