License Gamepass

Discus and support License Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have now been playing Farming simulator 19 on the gamepass and now after closing the game i get an error that says "you do not have license to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndersJen, Mar 16, 2022.

  1. AndersJen
    AndersJen Guest

    License Gamepass


    I have now been playing Farming simulator 19 on the gamepass and now after closing the game i get an error that says "you do not have license to play farming simulator 19" and i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled which didn't work either

    :)
     
    AndersJen, Mar 16, 2022
    #1
  2. FalloutNate2120 Win User

    Go From GamePass To Owning the game

    So I just buy it normally and it will convert from a GamePass License to a Fully Owned License
  3. Francia J. Win User

    License Gamepass

    You’re welcome! Please stay healthy and safe.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    License Gamepass

    Hi AndersJen, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    First, please make sure that your Xbox Game Pass subscription is still active by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/services.

    Once confirmed, sign out both on Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App then restart before signing back in then launch the game.
  5. AndersJen Win User

    License Gamepass

    thank you very much it worked
  6. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

    Game pass

    If you own the games license, you don't need the gamepass to play them! ;)
Thema:

License Gamepass

Loading...
  1. License Gamepass - Similar Threads - License Gamepass

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  5. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  6. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  7. Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff

    in XboX Insiders
    Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff: I just claimed my Minecraft story mode disc with every episode so does the dlc get included in the license claiming? submitted by /u/H0CK3YFAN24 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to Digital License - Xbox One

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital License - Xbox One: Hi guys, I have an Xbox One Original and I’m not getting the option for a digital license? I’ve tried; Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Triology Halo: The Master Chief Collection Minecraft Xbox One...
  9. Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?: I've tried claiming a digital license on two games: Guardians of the Galaxy and Forza 7. Both times it said that they weren't participating. Instead of me spending hours trying different discs, is...
  10. Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.: It would make it so much easier to manage disc space if you could see and delete games that have left gamepass. submitted by /u/seanosul [link] [comments]