library problem

Discus and support library problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have xbox series X. There is Mixed games xbox 360 and xbox one in the library. The section xbox 360 games not see anywhere.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, Apr 1, 2022.

  1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

    library problem


    I have xbox series X. There is Mixed games xbox 360 and xbox one in the library. The section xbox 360 games not see anywhere.

    :)
     
    JODOVALO, Apr 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    library problem

    In order for you to see your 360 games on your "My games and apps" library, you should filter it as there is no tab available for the 360 library but you can filter it to "Xbox 360 games & Xbox Original games".
  3. JODOVALO Win User

    library problem

    No there isnt anything. All games xbox one and xbox 360 mixed in library section xbox one . I think bug of microsoft store
  4. Francia J. Win User

    library problem

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    To confirm, you’re not seeing the 360 games tab on your Xbox series X?
  5. JPVoodoo Win User

    Game purchased but not in library!!!

    No! Same problem. Demo now in library but Red Dead Redemption not.
  6. Tiziano Hosse Win User

    Problems with displaying games in the library

    Indeed, a stranger game for pc, but for some reason in the x box store...
Thema:

library problem

Loading...
  1. library problem - Similar Threads - library problem

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  4. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  5. Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library

    in XboX Insiders
    Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library: This only happens if my main gamertag is signed in - it has over 100k of items on it so I assume its timing out while indexing my ready to install list Does not happen if my main gamertag is...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Any updates happened to the full library?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any updates happened to the full library?: I dont know if there is an update or not but i cant see all my games i have in the full library. If there has been an update can it be reversed or something? I did try log off and log on, console...
  8. is possible hide specific apps from steam library in XBOX app?

    in XboX Insiders
    is possible hide specific apps from steam library in XBOX app?: First of all, thank you for all the features recently added to the XBOX app for PC, I really like you're doing. I understand that you work constantly on this application, but I found two...
  9. Games Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Games Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode: I currently have 3 games from Steam installed but only 2 of them actually appear in my Games Library. The missing game shows up on the Xbox Game Bar and of course in my Steams Library with the...
  10. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...