: LG tv problems with Xbox one device power options

Discus and support : LG tv problems with Xbox one device power options in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : LG tv problems with Xbox one device power options The device power options on my Xbox one will not work with my LG tv. My Xbox recognizes my tv too.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by TheYoYoFreak, Aug 16, 2020.

1. TheYoYoFreak
    TheYoYoFreak Guest

The device power options on my Xbox one will not work with my LG tv. My Xbox recognizes my tv too. I’ve also tried entering the model number manually. I’ve also switched between On, off, and toggle commands. I also try having the xbox send mute commands
    to my tv to no avail. My tv was released in 2018.

I’m a power wheelchair user and don’t want to have a struggle with the remote every time I want to play Xbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Model number: 43UK6200PUA

Serial number: 811MXJXLT708

Device name: [LG] webOS TV UK6200PUA

:)

TheYoYoFreak, Aug 16, 2020
  2. JadedSundew Win User

Blu-Ray player (0x91d7000a) and Netflix (x7361-1254-C00d7159) HDCP errors

I'm having the exact same problem and nothing works with my UK Xbox One...My LG TV is less than a year old with 2 HDMI ports, both result in same error message even when a different HDMI cable is used and the power options are changed.
  3. SLIM 151proof Win User

Turning off Xbox one, turns Comcast box off and on again immediately

Go to Settings, Power & Startup. Click on the TV & A/V power options. I'm guessing the Comcast is set to Toggle. There are two options per device, one for power on,and one for power off. I would set power on to on, and the power off, to off. See if that
    stops your problem.
  4. Zered75001 Win User

Momentary Black Screen While Gaming

Hello,

I've got the same "2 sec black screen" on my TV (a 4 years old Philips LCD screen). I've tried on another TV (a new LG) and I don't have it anymore.

Same thing for a friend : problem with a Samsung TV, but on a LG one, no more black screen anymore.

It looks like it's a bad compatibility between specific TV and Xbox One.

@Duck, did you mean "color by pixel" option ?
  5. arttujärvi Win User

XBOX ONE X Bluray Player and Dolby Atmos Problems

6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox Series X Handshake problem with TV's

As I said, it's an incompatibility between the Xbox and TV hardware. I understand it's not happening with other devices but as explained above the issue is with the TV and LG would likely have to replace specific hardware to fix this issue. The fact that other Xbox users are having issues with LG TVs (but not other TVs) reinforces this further, LG will need to address this on their end.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. : LG tv problems with Xbox one device power options - Similar Threads - problems device power

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  10. Xbox Series S Storage problem moving games from external storage Device to internal Storage

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Storage problem moving games from external storage Device to internal Storage: Instale un disco duro externo en mi Xbox series S para almacenar juegos de que algunos juegos optimizados para la nueva generación no pueden ser reproducidos directamente del disco duro y tienen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one wont turn on lg tv