LG: Persistent issue with xbox one s and my LG 49UF6430 49" TV - 4k

Discus and support LG: Persistent issue with xbox one s and my LG 49UF6430 49" TV - 4k in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; LG (Televisions): Persistent issue with xbox one s and my LG 49UF6430 49" TV - 4k Bumping this because it's still a problem that continues to persist.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ThinkingSoup, Mar 19, 2017.

1. ThinkingSoup
    ThinkingSoup Guest

LG (Televisions): Persistent issue with xbox one s and my LG 49UF6430 49" TV - 4k
    Bumping this because it's still a problem that continues to persist.

:)

ThinkingSoup, Mar 19, 2017
  2. DANMOBLEY1
    DANMOBLEY1 Guest
    XBOX ONE S HDR PROBLEMS

"I have a LG TV Model 49UF6430 and I get 4K and have HDMI Ultra HD DEEP COLOR which is HDR10 and on my Xbox one S settings I can get TV in 4K UHD at 60HZ but will not let me Check mark the HDR but will let me check mark the 4K I need help on how to check
    mark the HDR my TV has HDCP 2.2 on all three HDMI ports"

DANMOBLEY1, Mar 19, 2017
  3. DANMOBLEY1
    DANMOBLEY1 Guest
    XBOX ONE S DISPLAY AND HDR PROBLEMS

"I have a LG TV Model 49UF6430 and I get 4K and have HDMI Ultra HD DEEP COLOR which is HDR10 and on my Xbox one S settings I can get TV in 4K UHD at 60HZ but will not let me Check mark the HDR but will let me check mark the 4K I need help on how to check
    mark the HDR my TV has HDCP 2.2 on all three HDMI ports"

DANMOBLEY1, Mar 19, 2017
  4. ThinkingSoup
    ThinkingSoup Guest

ThinkingSoup, Jul 10, 2017
  5. ThinkingSoup Win User

6. KayKay Lavan Win User

Xbox One S doesn't recognise 4K compatibility on a 4K projector

I don't think so, Robin. I had an LG OLED 4K TV. And the Xbox One S was connected to to the LG TV and I used to play 4K games. Even if that's the case to play only 4K Blu Rays, it's still not supporting.
  7. IntenseJames Win User

Can I set up a Xbox One S to all LG LED TVS?

LG HDR PRO UHD 4K is my LED TV 50 inches will the Xbox One S be able to work on this TV?
  8. mike_m... Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

Thanks Luke,

I am using the 4K HDMI 2.1 cables. I am thinking this is an XBOX series X and/or LG software issue as my PS5 plays just fine with the 4K settings on the LG TV and the XBOX plays on other non-LG TVs.
  9. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox One S doesn't recognise 4K compatibility on a 4K projector

I don't think so, Robin. I had an LG OLED 4K TV. And the Xbox One S was connected to to the LG TV and I used to play 4K games. Even if that's the case to play only 4K Blu Rays, it's still not supporting.
    The Xbox One S plays games at 1080p but if played on a 4K screen, it upscales it to 4K,

The One X is needed for true native 4K,

I upgraded my Xbox One to the One S at launch to get full use out the 4K media content,

Then i upgraded my One S to the One X at launch to play games and media at true 4K,

seeing that you've already tried what i would have suggested, I'm not sure of what else you can try.
Thema:

1. LG: Persistent issue with xbox one s and my LG 49UF6430 49" TV - 4k - Similar Threads - Persistent issue 49UF6430

2. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  3. Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persistent Issue of Random Peripheral Disconnections on Xbox Series X: hope this finds you well. My name is Nathan and I am writing to you as a devoted gamer and long-time supporter of the Xbox brand. I have been a proud owner of the Xbox Series X since its release,...
  4. How can I reset my persistent storage on Xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reset my persistent storage on Xbox series s?: On mk11, I bought some of the DLCS a long time ago but when I switched to xbox series s, some of them said I didn’t have them but when I tried to buy it it would say “content already owned”. I...
  5. why dpoes this problem persist

in XBoX on Consoles
    why dpoes this problem persist: "device can perform better when connected to 3.0 " i have updagted the driver and i have usb 3.0 port why does this show up in my settings and yes i have updated the drivers atlleast acccroding to...
  6. Forza horizon 5 persistently crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 persistently crashes.: My game (fh5) crashes during acolades at the same spot. Tried clearing console cache and rebooting and nothing seems to work. Im using internal storage. Even tried starting the game in new profile...
  7. My Xbox one S is having connectivity issues. These issues persist both with a wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S is having connectivity issues. These issues persist both with a wired...: My Xbox one S is having connectivity issues. These issues persist both with a wired connection as well as a wireless connection. The console will have periods where the NAT type is coming back as...
  8. Game capture problems persist, not possible to use any other then 4k HDR!!

in XboX Insiders
    Game capture problems persist, not possible to use any other then 4k HDR!!: I left the preview program over 2 months ago however I was reporting this while in the program and its still an on going problem. I can not use any capture settings other then 4k HDR (my Consoles...
  9. Xbox capture-related issues still persist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox capture-related issues still persist: This has been a problem since the December 1, 2020 firmware update. Every time I try to share a capture uploaded to Xbox Live to activity feeds, clubs, or messages on the Xbox One, it still fails...
  10. Xbox One X HDD issues persist after unenrolling from Insider Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X HDD issues persist after unenrolling from Insider Preview: Hello, A while ago I got a second-hand Xbox One X that was experiencing start up errors that I believed were due to the console being enrolled in the Insider Preview updates. After trying an...