LG: Issue getting 60fps on my LG tv with the new Xbox one S blue 500gb

Discus and support LG: Issue getting 60fps on my LG tv with the new Xbox one S blue 500gb in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; LG (Televisions): Issue getting 60fps on my LG tv with the new Xbox one S blue 500gb Ok so my TV is an LG 47in HDTV 1080p 120hz model number... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by brandoncullen, Dec 24, 2016.

1. LG: Issue getting 60fps on my LG tv with the new Xbox one S blue 500gb

LG (Televisions): Issue getting 60fps on my LG tv with the new Xbox one S blue 500gb
    Ok so my TV is an LG 47in HDTV 1080p 120hz model number 47LS4500-UD and I just got the Xbox one S for Christmas and my old Xbox ran 60hz on this TV because the TV can handle that. Yet when I plug my Xbox one S into the TV and click allow 50hz it says my
    TV cant support 50hz and then after that it won't even let me scroll to 50hz I have it set to auto detect my display and it won't let me use anymore than 24bits per pixel color depth and my old Xbox let me have 36bits per pixel which looks alot better. I've
    contacted a support person but they didn't seem to understand my issue here.

:)

brandoncullen, Dec 24, 2016
  2. ThinkingSoup
    ThinkingSoup Guest
    LG: Persistent issue with xbox one s and my LG 49UF6430 49" TV - 4k

LG (Televisions): Persistent issue with xbox one s and my LG 49UF6430 49" TV - 4k
    Bumping this because it's still a problem that continues to persist.

ThinkingSoup, Dec 24, 2016
  3. Xbox One S audio cuts out for a second every 30 minutes when 4K resolution selected.

Not true. I have a Samsung TV and I have the exact same problem, first with my s and now with my Scorpio.

SodApOp PyMPski, Dec 24, 2016
  4. SodApOp PyMPski Win User

Xbox One S audio cuts out for a second every 30 minutes when 4K resolution selected.

I got an update on my LG which is an UH8500. This update fixed the issue. No update on Xbox One S so that suggests it's an LG problem and not an Xbox issue...Bombard LG with this, it appears to be their fault...
    Not true. I have a Samsung TV and I have the exact same problem, first with my s and now with my Scorpio.
  5. ChomskyKnows Win User

Xbox One S audio cuts out for a second every 30 minutes when 4K resolution selected.

I got an update on my LG which is an UH8500. This update fixed the issue. No update on Xbox One S so that suggests it's an LG problem and not an Xbox issue...Bombard LG with this, it appears to be their fault...
  6. DENAz666 Win User

Xbox One possible HDMI Cord and/or Input Issue? Need Help.

To be honest mate, it sounds like an issue with the TV, and from what I've heard, its a common problem with LG's

If you google 'lg tv no input signal' then you will find quite a few others with the same issue. If its a new tv i'd reccomend getting onto LG promptly for a replacement or fix
  7. Bazajaytee Win User

Unable to connect system to LG TV

LG's HDMI support is notoriously unstable, not sure if it is the way they handshake or whether their software is poor but it is a long standing complaint you can find in many places on the internet.

Xbox 360 had issues with LG TV's as well (do a web search for xbox one lg tv hdmi and you'll get pages of results including PlayStation issues connecting to LG TV's so not limited to Microsoft).

Things to try:

On your TV that it works with, set your Xbox One to a lower resolution i.e. 720p then plug it in to the LG TV and see if it works.

Check for a TV firmware update

Reset TV to factory default settings

Try other HDMI cables

Try a HDMI to AV converter for your sister's TV and use AV cables with your Xbox One when using that TV.
  8. IntenseJames Win User

Can I set up a Xbox One S to all LG LED TVS?

LG HDR PRO UHD 4K is my LED TV 50 inches will the Xbox One S be able to work on this TV?
Thema:

LG: Issue getting 60fps on my LG tv with the new Xbox one S blue 500gb

1. LG: Issue getting 60fps on my LG tv with the new Xbox one S blue 500gb - Similar Threads - Issue getting 60fps

2. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  3. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  4. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...: Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games. We...
  5. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...
  6. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  7. Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.: Hi, I got an XBOX Controller that is under warranty and suddenly its LB button stop responding , I am trying to start the "Get service for your device" procedure under All devices->Xbox using...
  8. Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app for my PC, Since I've bought it I've spent countless hours trying to join one of my friends. I can join their convoy and they can join mine but...
  9. Help me with my ipv4 issue I can’t get on ipv6

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me with my ipv4 issue I can’t get on ipv6: Hi, my names lily, I’ve never had this issue before, until this week. My internet when I connect to both Xbox’s says IPv4 instead of IPv4 & IPv6, I’m not sure how to resolve this issue, and I got...
  10. Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected: Getting highly frustrated at being disconnected from cloud gaming at moment. f9cd22ef-679c-4e44-8cb1-c8ceec5ea098