LG C1 flickering issues on Xbox series S

Discus and support LG C1 flickering issues on Xbox series S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone have issues with screen going black every couple of seconds? I’m in the alpha skip as well. Doesn’t do it while gaming. Just while on Home... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpoofingEverywhere, Sep 19, 2021.

1. LG C1 flickering issues on Xbox series S

Anyone have issues with screen going black every couple of seconds? I’m in the alpha skip as well. Doesn’t do it while gaming. Just while on Home Screen, games and app section and right now on Microsoft edge

submitted by /u/SpoofingEverywhere
    [link] [comments]

/u/SpoofingEverywhere, Sep 19, 2021
  2. MaxWeidner Win User

Xbox series X and LG C2 problems.

No, unfortunately, one cannot speak of clarity in this case, because I have experienced the exact opposite case.

I own the LG C1 and the LG C2, and the handshake problems have NEVER occurred in over a year of use on the C1! Instead, however, they keep coming back with the C2 on the same Xbox Series X console. When switching this console back to the C1, the same picture again, NEVER! LG C1 and LG C2 both support Dolby Vision (for gaming). Before testing the LG C2 with one / my Series X, I had never heard of the handshake issue with Dolby Vision. Besides, the LG C2 works very well, but the Dolby Vision handshake in games can hardly be tested on other devices, because the PS5 does not support this feature and other devices are at least unknown to me.
  3. Darksun8166 Win User

Xbox series X and LG C2 problems.

I've never had an issue with

my Onkyo receiver it's actually fixed my issue with my series x and lg c1 issue and my Onkyo receiver came out in 2017 and it supports 4k hdr and Dolby vision. All work perfect. The issue is a Xbox issue as my 360 and my ps3 and my series s never had an issue directly to the tv it's only with the series x and it's strange that you blame the tv when all other devices work but the series x.
  4. M7MD X Win User

Dolby Vision gaming Xbox series X

Same issue and I have an LG C1 not a cheap TV
  5. furkan the turk Win User

Dolby Atmos delay on Xbox Series X

Same issue here with Xbox series X and LG SN11 both connected to my LG C1. The delay is easily noticable and quite annoying to the point of becoming disorienting at certain times.

It's hard to believe that this issue was reported over a year ago, yet there is no satisfactory answer or a solution.

Microsoft is marketing a feature that simply doesn't work.

What's the point of having Dolby Atmos if I need to turn it off to play games with proper sound?
  6. teo17460 Win User

Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there) every 5-20 minutes

Hi. I have a Series X and bought 4 days ago a LC C1 55"

Yesterday while playing Warzone and Halo Infinite w/ 4k@120 fps // HDR // Freesync Premium & VRR GSync activated on the TV // HGIG // Using the series X HDMI 2.1 cable --> every (5-20 minutes) i get a black screen for about a second before the image goes up again (audio still there) ive tried to:

• Turn off Freesync Premium keeping VRR GSync activated but that didnt solved the issue
    • Go from PC mode on the LG to Game mode but that didnt solved the issue
    • Turn off completely the Xbox series X and unplug the LG C1 but that didnt solved the issue
    Has anyone experienced this? is there a workaround? this didnt happened with my X900H 55" Sony (granted i didnt activated VRR in that TV)

I dont even know if the issue is VRR or if its another config of either the TV or the Xbox
    Same issue!! is almoust a year i'm talking with xbox customer care or LG customer care. many clients has the same issue. then i bought also a samsung, problem solved! it is LG working with xbox the problem.
Thema:

LG C1 flickering issues on Xbox series S

1. LG C1 flickering issues on Xbox series S - Similar Threads - flickering issues series

2. Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off: My series X has been connected via Ethernet for months now with no issue, after a change in provider, it is no longer working on a wired connection (which I need as the wifi does not reach me)....
  3. xbox one x logo flickering when i open games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x logo flickering when i open games: hallo! I have an xbox one x and recently i had a problem with the fan that made it stop suddenly. I fixed the problem immediately, and since then, when I try to start some games it crashes and the...
  4. (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle

in XboX Insiders
    (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle: Broken, destiny 2 unplayable as graphics issue, tears, flickers half of screen pulsating and controller disconnects and usb storage disconnects and game lockup crash sound. Don't worry it's not...
  5. Screen Flickering to Desktop while playing Xbox App Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen Flickering to Desktop while playing Xbox App Games: There's a weird graphical issue I'm having when playing games through the Xbox app on Windows 11. When clicking or pressing any buttons in the game, the screen briefly flickers and shows the...
  6. Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC.: As the title says, I'm having issues with my controller, as it switches between connected and disconnected every second. (I'm using Bluetooth for this). However, this only happens on my PC...
  7. Why is my TV screen flickering when my Xbox Series S is connected to it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my TV screen flickering when my Xbox Series S is connected to it?: So I have a Skyworth TV (supposedly 4K but only supports up to 1080p) and I have my Xbox Series S connected to it. Recently the screen has started to flicker when the Xbox is connected to it, now...
  8. Xbox one X DVD screen flicker

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one X DVD screen flicker: Hi there, I have this issue with each DVD I put into my Xbox one X. The screen flickers/flashes and then shows a static screen like a TV with no signal or whatever. The menu screen and music...
  9. Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue): Hello, I'm posting in hopes of diagnosing the cause of an issue I've been having while gaming. Hopefully this doesn't come across as long winded, I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible in...
  10. Xbox series x green flickering screen issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x green flickering screen issue: Hi My Xbox one series x screen keeps flickering green and my controller disconnects and reconnects same with my headset. It normally then goes back to the green Home Screen or I have to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lg c1 flashing pixels