LFGs not working.
Discus and support LFGs not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever sience I had created this account I've had problems with messages not going through and Looking for Group posts not going up. Only recently my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Screw phones, Aug 27, 2019.
Thema:
LFGs not working.
Loading...
-
LFGs not working. - Similar Threads - LFGs working
-
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.
in XboX InsidersThe Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments] -
CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media
in XboX InsidersCoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was... -
Xbox LFGs not working on PC gamebar
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox LFGs not working on PC gamebar: I have been having issues with the lfgs from Gamebar for the past two weeks. It says "Launch a game to see available groups to join" with the only option being opening the Xbox app to launch a... -
When will we NOT be bombarded with spam bots on Xbox LFGS
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhen will we NOT be bombarded with spam bots on Xbox LFGS: This is getting absolutely ridiculous, it’s been around for years and only has gotten worse. I’m dumbfounded that Microsoft has not done anything about it. I hate to sound rude but this is really... -
Rampant Cheating in Apex Legends LFGs
in XBoX Games and AppsRampant Cheating in Apex Legends LFGs: I'm just sick of seeing badge/rank boosters in the Apex LFG posts. I keep reporting them, but even after a week of reports, some of the very same accounts are still posting. What can be done, if... -
Cannot create or join LFGs
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot create or join LFGs: This has been happening since COVID-19 first broke out, only now I’m really noticing it. When I try posting a LFG, I’m given the error “Unable to post your Looking For Group,” and when I try to...