Lfg send message fix?

Discus and support Lfg send message fix? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When trying to request an invite for someone’s looking for group post it doesn’t let me send a message to let them know I’m interested... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kaso isaiah l, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Lfg send message fix?

When trying to request an invite for someone’s looking for group post it doesn’t let me send a message to let them know I’m interested

:)

Kaso isaiah l, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Lfg send message fix?

Hi Kaso, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, make sure your privacy settings are set accordingly.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > General > Online Safety & family.

Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy > View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer.

Under Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites, select Everybody.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/friends-groups/using-looking-for-group
  3. Zeus Swerve Boi Win User

It says "lets keep it clean" when its clean

i would send a voice message..
    You cant make a voice message in a lfg post lol
  4. Georges C. Win User

Unable to send request message in LFG

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello OScar, you are playing on console or PC, when it says it failed to change dns is because it does not know which DNS put or did not find where it makes the change?

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Looking for group post

Xbox Support has send out a tweet regarding the outage of using the LFG feature. They are working on getting a fix for the issue.
  6. Doonut Win User

Making looking for group posts for Xbox games on pc.

Sorry for the late reply but the "error message" was irrelevant. I said that the first time I tried to post THIS post it gave me that error message, and refreshing fixed it. I can post LFG posts on my Xbox but I was looking for a way to make LFG posts for games on Xbox but on my computer.
Thema:

Lfg send message fix?

1. Lfg send message fix? - Similar Threads - Lfg send message

2. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...
  3. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  4. LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4: This issue has been brought up a few time already here but haven't gotten any good traction. I've played Diablo 4 since release up to season 2 on the Xbox. So, I know what a joy it is to be able...
  5. LFG post rules?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG post rules?: I have never been suspended from xbox in all 18 years of playing. I have made numerous LFG posts for my MILSIM (military simulator) and have never gotten suspended. I have also posted a discord...
  6. "Unable to send request" on Xbox LFG.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Unable to send request" on Xbox LFG.: Hey everyone, and thanks in advance :) Up until about 4 days ago LFG was working amazing for me, but I'm suddenly getting "Unable to send request" on everything. I've tried resetting my router,...
  7. Unable to send request message in LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send request message in LFG: Error message: Unable to send request. I press I’m interested in the looking for group page and it says unable to send request and I tried changing my dns but I can’t figure it out...
  8. Cannot make an LFG post or send a message to say I am interested

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot make an LFG post or send a message to say I am interested: If i try to create a post it says their is a problem creating your post.If i try to repsond to a post says unable to send message. All privacy settings are set to adult and i have a full gamepass...
  9. Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this

in XboX Insiders
    Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...
  10. Can't send messages or join/make lfg post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages or join/make lfg post: I've only had the account for a week with a good record yet since thursday I can't communicate out of voice chat to other people and xbox support can't help. It's account specific...