LFG posts not loading and can't create LFG post "Something went wrong"

Discus and support LFG posts not loading and can't create LFG post "Something went wrong" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; At the moment of making this post I'm using both the Xbox console companion app and Xbox game bar which both don't let me join any LFG posts or make... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KoukiSenpai, Jul 18, 2021.

1. KoukiSenpai
    KoukiSenpai Guest

At the moment of making this post I'm using both the Xbox console companion app and Xbox game bar which both don't let me join any LFG posts or make anything. On the console app none of the posts besides Minecraft Console edition load and when I try to create a post I get the message "something went wrong", on the xbox game bar all game posts load but i get "This post is no longer available" I looked all over for previous posts and see that it fixes itself after a couple weeks, please tell me there is an actual way to fix this.

:)

KoukiSenpai, Jul 18, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

This might have to do with NAT type issues!

You may want to check the NAT type on the Xbox Network tab of the Gaming section in the Windows Settings and find out how to troubleshoot it below:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    2. Select Settings > Gaming, and then select Xbox Networking.
    3. Under Xbox Live Multiplayer, check the NAT type.
    If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider.

These ports must be open: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

If the issue persists, you might want to report the problem so it gets looked into: Provide feedback as an Xbox Insider | Xbox Support
  3. John Smith_961 Win User

I can't make lfg posts on my other accounts

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I tried both of the methods, it didn't worked still

Little edit: I tried to create LFG posts on my computer with Xbox Console Companion using the account that seem to not work, and well, I'm getting the "Something went wrong" error.
  4. MajorD7922 Win User

Can't post in LFG

K I'll try it thank you for helping
  5. Toxic Feng Min Win User

Can't post in LFG

I have seen this issue a few times and encountered it first hand. An easy quick fix solution would be to exit off of it and retry it. (this usually helps) And another way to try and fix it would be to double check to make sure there is nothing counted
    as "Inappropriate". A lot of old tags able to be used is no longer available for being deemed as inappropriate.
  6. Janet_C Win User

Can't post in LFG

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Login at this link

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

And in the part of "Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety" set all features related to multiplayer, communication and friendship to "Allow".

If it won't let you log in to set up your account, there may be two reasons.

1. The date of birth of your account is underage, check it in this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

2. You are a member of a family group, check it in this link

https://account.microsoft.com/family/home

If you are a minor, you must enter a family group and the family group administrator must configure your account in the same way that I indicated initially.

Then, go to Settings>System>Console Information

And restart keeping your games.

Note that the console accounts will be removed, so you will need to have the email and password for each account to log back in.

Your progress, achievements, purchases and other data will remain intact, don't worry about that, you won't lose any data, the only thing you need to do is to log in again.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
Thema:

1. LFG posts not loading and can't create LFG post "Something went wrong" - Similar Threads - LFG posts loading

2. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  3. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  4. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  5. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  6. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  7. Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags...: [img] Used all #tags provided from xbox and still got a suspension. 49bfceb0-894d-4fc4-a7b8-f8efe11bf706
  8. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...
  9. LFG flags every post. LFG unusable except for

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG flags every post. LFG unusable except for: Why do you not allow me to post on looking for group. You always says "let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." For example I wrote "labrynth, giant...
  10. Two day suspension for a LFG POST?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two day suspension for a LFG POST?: I am trying to understand how two of my accounts at the exact same time got suspended for an lfg post freak for recruiting players in a video game that should not violate any terms of service I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox lfg cant post