LFG POSTS!!! No One Is Talking About This!!

Discus and support LFG POSTS!!! No One Is Talking About This!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I like finding people to play my online games with on the daily. I rely a good bit on creating LFG posts in order to reach people faster than gaming... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/THE_Rose-Valentine, Feb 25, 2023.

1. LFG POSTS!!! No One Is Talking About This!!

I like finding people to play my online games with on the daily. I rely a good bit on creating LFG posts in order to reach people faster than gaming apps or FB posts.

My problem still stands, from YEARS ago to this day, that I can’t post a “Looking for Group” because “something isn’t allowed.” Now my problem ISN’T that whatever the problem is “isn’t allowed”. My problem is that Xbox doesn’t TELL ME what it is that’s the problem. I won’t curse, I won’t add words that seem suspicious. I just add in my partner/gaming preferences and click POST. I don’t have any restrictions on my Xbox and I checked with the support team as well.

There’s already been three gens of consoles and they still haven’t fixed this. If there’s gonna be anything wrong with my post, can I at least get an explanatory message or a highlight, like “18+ not allowed” so I don’t have to scroll through each word and figure out where I went wrong? It’s truly exhausting!!

Thanks for reading this if anyone from The Development Team actually sees this. ✊ As a dedicated Xbox player, this gets to me. Have a nice day!

submitted by /u/THE_Rose-Valentine
    [link] [comments]

/u/THE_Rose-Valentine, Feb 25, 2023
  2. blueamcat Win User

Xbox one

Are you talking about the LFG posts on Xbox? sometimes if they're too old it won't work. You can also try power cycling your console. Turn it off and unplug it for one minute then try again.
  3. OooO CLOUD OooO Win User

Destiny 2 LFG

Why?

The destiny 2 LFG board is owned and operated by Xbox not Bungie.

I’m talking about the LFG found on the Xbox dashboard
  4. Smwutches Win User

Banned for using the word “Selling”… like really?

I get what your post is about, but you can't posts in LFG about buying/selling/trading.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Help with an unlawful ban.

If you've posted about the trades in an LFG post, that is not allowed. While trading is allowed in some games, LFG posts are only meant to find others to play a game with and is not considered in-game. So buying/selling/trading anything is not allowed in them.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about the ban and to see about submitting a case review. Offering to buy/sell anything through LFG posts (in-game or otherwise) is not allowed. LFG posts are only for looking to find others to play with.
Thema:

LFG POSTS!!! No One Is Talking About This!!

1. LFG POSTS!!! No One Is Talking About This!! - Similar Threads - LFG POSTS Talking

2. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  3. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  4. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  5. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  6. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  7. Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags...: [img] Used all #tags provided from xbox and still got a suspension. 49bfceb0-894d-4fc4-a7b8-f8efe11bf706
  8. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...
  9. LFG flags every post. LFG unusable except for

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG flags every post. LFG unusable except for: Why do you not allow me to post on looking for group. You always says "let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." For example I wrote "labrynth, giant...
  10. Two day suspension for a LFG POST?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two day suspension for a LFG POST?: I am trying to understand how two of my accounts at the exact same time got suspended for an lfg post freak for recruiting players in a video game that should not violate any terms of service I...