lfg post got me com banned for some reason

Discus and support lfg post got me com banned for some reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ok so I make a few leg posts on Xbox to try and find people to do the heists with and hopefully help some new players make some cash but I made a post... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HypnoticBloom19, Nov 9, 2022.

1. lfg post got me com banned for some reason

ok so I make a few leg posts on Xbox to try and find people to do the heists with and hopefully help some new players make some cash but I made a post "Anyone else got diamond panther let's run it b2d a few times have proof" (back to back meaning to do the heist a lot of times for more profit) since in the Cayo Perico heist u can have different main things to steal and I got the most profitable of the items u could get I was trying to find someone else with it and for some reason I got a 2day suspension I used to get banned a lot but I've changed and really haven't been banned in quite a while and I wasn't able to appeal I just want to know how the post broke violations so I can change my next one to be more fitting please

:)

HypnoticBloom19, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Comm bans of 1-2 days usually aren't appealable as, by the time someone looks into the appeal, the ban is likely to have already concluded
  3. Call Me Mode Win User

I'm in the same boat. I woke up today with 4 new suspensions all for the same group post that I've posted thousands of times. 8 suspensions in total so far for me and they are all for the same group post that I repost. I haven't been able to play for a week. These suspensions are for old posts too. I had one that was from 4 or 5 months ago. I think bots are flagging our old posts for spam or something. Xbox support can't help you. I've called 5 times to no avail. All we can do is wait for them to realize we are being wrongfully suspended which might never happen. There is no way to appeal these or contact the Enforcement Team. It's literally a never ending loop of getting wrongfully suspended over and over again. I stopped making group posts when I received the first suspension and now 8 suspensions later it's still happening. Hopefully someone higher up or on the enforcement team sees this.
  4. HypnoticBloom19 Win User

Sorry for the late reply I was out but sadly it doesn't give me the option the appeal
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, unfortunately some types of suspensions are not appealable.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello HypnoticBloom19, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data nor to the data of Enforcement which is a department apart from Microsoft.

If you have any suspension or ban only through the Enforcement page you will be able to make an appeal to your case.

Application history

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox enforcement action FAQs

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

Thema:

1. lfg post got me com banned for some reason - Similar Threads - lfg post got

2. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  3. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  4. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  5. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  6. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  7. Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get help with account suspensions from LFG post's? Used all #tags...: [img] Used all #tags provided from xbox and still got a suspension. 49bfceb0-894d-4fc4-a7b8-f8efe11bf706
  8. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...
  9. I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post?: Why was I banned? This post was 5 months ago, contained no profanity, hate speech, rule breaks, undertones, and was just a simple public service announcement to astroneer players about an upcoming...
  10. My completely appropriate LFG post got flagged? Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My completely appropriate LFG post got flagged? Please help!: Hello I was informed by customer support rep Leslie Marie to make a post here. I made a simple LFG post for Monster Hunter Worlds & for some reason it got flagged & there was an “enforcement...