LFG macro spam protection must be implemented.

Discus and support LFG macro spam protection must be implemented. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; LFG macro spam must be stopped Obviously, LFG spam is getting out of control. Some sort of “automatic LFG posting protection on PC” must be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ph3on1x, Feb 5, 2023.

1. /u/ph3on1x
    /u/ph3on1x Guest

LFG macro spam must be stopped

Obviously, LFG spam is getting out of control. Some sort of “automatic LFG posting protection on PC” must be introduced. It takes literally 5 mins to setup a macros which gonna spam LFG with recovery services (which are forbidden by CoC btw).

submitted by /u/ph3on1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/ph3on1x, Feb 5, 2023
  2. DarkrPhi Win User

What the [Mod Removed] Microsoft

iremember context is KEY

If it is in LFG or he spammed thr msg then it is a terms of use violation

Lfg is only looking for

Group not for advertising eyc

Spam is self explanatory
  3. Just-another_user Win User

When will we NOT be bombarded with spam bots on Xbox LFGS

Apologies for the very late response, I don’t check this very often and wasn’t expecting further replies

But responding to your earlier message, hundreds of bot accounts are being created every day (to avoid being blocked and banned) and they are coded to create lfgs and spam other players lfgs.

Privacy settings don’t work, Microsoft just needs to work on some sort of anti bot protection.
  4. rawData77 Win User

What's the purpose of LFG except to browse thru spam

Its better to post LFG post in groups. People respond to those
    I'd agree.. except a large number of LFG posts are
    spam, as I originally posted but somehow was missed in response. Outside of Report to Xbox Live Enforcement (which does little to curb the abuse), there is little in the way to clear or filter out the spam LFG posts. If LFG's are mostly
    spam, what is the purpose of having it? I don't think the LFG purpose is to get people to follow you, sell a dlc, sell an account, scam out in-game cash, etc. But that is what is has become. So, again, what is the purpose of LFG other than to browse thru spam?
  5. King Khaos Win User

Do you consider xbox ecosystem safe?

Just like the internet in general there will always be issues and dangers. But I think thus far Xbox has done a good job and implementing things to help protect younger people. As well security measures to protect everyone in general. One thing i have
    noticed recently is a lot of spam mail asking my age.
  6. WeresWolf nM Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At

I think they said spam but idk how doing n LFG Post spam cuz thats all i did.
Thema:

1. LFG macro spam protection must be implemented. - Similar Threads - LFG macro spam

2. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  3. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  4. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  5. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  6. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  7. Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?: I’ve not been able to post or join LFG posts for years, and it has persisted over several consoles. Soft resetting, changing settings, and changing network has never fixed it....
  8. Lfg kicks me from party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lfg kicks me from party: I make a lfg post for overwatch2 and xbox party encounters an error everytime... im on xbox series x 03f630cf-d9c1-4aa6-95d4-9a10f469fcaa
  9. Can’t access LFG features

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t access LFG features: This issue started about 2 years ago, I have no idea why or how to trouble shoot it, but out of nowhere, I have been unable to used ALL features regarding “Looking For Group” I have everything in...
  10. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e