levels gone from microsoft solitaire collection?

Discus and support levels gone from microsoft solitaire collection? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can no longer see my level in microsoft solitaire collection, is this a bug or an update? And if it's an update, does anyone know how to roll the app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rayae, Jan 9, 2022.

  1. Rayae
    Rayae Guest

    levels gone from microsoft solitaire collection?


    I can no longer see my level in microsoft solitaire collection, is this a bug or an update? And if it's an update, does anyone know how to roll the app back to a previous version so i can get my levels back?

    picture of how the home screen now appears:


    levels gone from microsoft solitaire collection? [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Rayae, Jan 9, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    levels gone from microsoft solitaire collection?

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I'll suggest you post this on the Microsoft casual games community. They deal specifically with all casual games issues and are very helpful with cases like this.

    https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/
  3. JemVanWin Win User

    Solitaire Level Titles

    Are you referring to The Microsoft Solitaire Collection? If so, I'm confused. I've been playing for a long time and I'm unaware of these Level Titles.
  4. SandraMMH Win User

    My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

    I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

    In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

    "Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  5. BeastBadshah Win User
  6. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

    Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

    Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

    Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
Thema:

levels gone from microsoft solitaire collection?

Loading...
  1. levels gone from microsoft solitaire collection? - Similar Threads - levels gone microsoft

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  6. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  7. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  8. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  9. My rocket league level has gone down, I've talked to 3 Xbox people and they told me to come ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My rocket league level has gone down, I've talked to 3 Xbox people and they told me to come ...: please help me, my level has gone down on rocket league (which is impossible) I've talked to 3 Xbox support people and done multiple steps and nothing's working, please help. GT:...
  10. Level 20...level bar gone?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 20...level bar gone?: I have not really looked into this game, played the beta and was hooked! I am now level 20...where did the level bar go? I see people level 23 and over. Whats going on?...