Levels, collections, reduced # of power card numbers.

Discus and support Levels, collections, reduced # of power card numbers. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Won't level up from 48 to 49. Also have completed several France games but am not acquiring any more collectibles. Also, as you go to each country it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SusanSvarich, Sep 23, 2017.

1. SusanSvarich
    SusanSvarich Guest

Won't level up from 48 to 49. Also have completed several France games but am not acquiring any more collectibles. Also, as you go to each country it is harder to get bingos from power cards. Is this intentionally built into the game?

:)

SusanSvarich, Sep 23, 2017
  2. BEA TRINDAL
    BEA TRINDAL Guest
    going to Brazil

i have completed my 2nd collection in Germany, i am on my way to Brazil and the power card amount to pick power numbers has not progressed to collection 2 status. please have the destinations increase to the next level without me having to notify you of
    this problem.

thank you

BEA TRINDAL, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Tgeary5
    Tgeary5 Guest
    Microsoft Bingo Windows 10 bug report

My system:

Windows 10 version 10.0.10240 Build 10240

x64 Base

AMD FX6300 6 core

8 GB

Virtual memory 4.59GB

=========================================

Game (Microsoft Bingo) Version- 2.0.10091.0

Ad-Free

Level-completed all Bronze/Silver currently on Gold France 1/3 of the way through.

===============================================================

BUG REPORT

1. Power Up meter goes very slow even with all collections completed except for Silver Thailand that is working correctly.

2. Numbers are called before cards appear

3. Game Freezes on last few numbers when I do a cover all

4. Double number shows up when the (?) power up is used

5. On Gold France level, power card clock shows 9 hours to complete (???)

6. Slow play after playing through 3 to 4 games. I need to shut game down and restart game or it will freeze, not give luggage, or hang.

7. Sound stutters after a game or two using both male and female voice

8. On Gold Level there is no collection pieces to obtain however while playing it gave me two collection pieces from the bronze card.

9. Power Card doesn't show progress in the 15-45-100 reward. Not sure I will get any keys on the ones I did. Not even sure how many keys in a few games I got.

That is all I can remember at the moment.

I also believe the 30 total bingo's is very low. I've played at all different times of the day to see if it is better or worse and it pretty much is consistently hard to cover more than 10 to 15 numbers on one card. Several times I've had cards with less
    than 5 numbers on it before all the Bingo's were called. It is of my opinion that the 30 bingo's should be increased. Not sure how your game is set up but if all Bronze, Silver and Gold players are playing and are going after that same 30 bingo's perhaps
    you can code the game to where it is set up depending on the level you are on.

I wish to have a response from the Microsoft Bingo Team.

Thank you

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (please respond here)

Tgeary5, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Spuudle Win User

Mass Effect 3- No New Relationships

meh? twelve squad mates with similar powers is just too many, thats the feedback Bioware have rec'd from thousands of players and the BSN. How does reducing the squad numbers mean less choices? This is the last game, lots to tie up. Why waste time on 'squad'
    characters it appears a lot of people dont use (from the in game statistics they collect)
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Im Level 1 How Do I Get To Level 2 Someone Help Me?

[quote user="AFR"]

I thought it was based on the number of posts you made...

[/quote]That is particularly true, but spam posts and trolling can reduce the forum level.
  6. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

Tenure Number Was Reduced!

Go ahead and click that Mister Gwyther helped on your question so it can appear as answered on the forum please.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there folks! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your tenure! So we can better investigate the issue, can you please provide us a screenshot of the tenure you are seeing on your account. Please make sure that this is the same Gamertag you are
    posting from. Once we have that, we can continue our investigation. Thank you!
  8. P0RTERHOUSE Win User

[View:http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/58244_3647169717656_434184215_n.jpg]
Thema:

1. Levels, collections, reduced # of power card numbers. - Similar Threads - Levels collections reduced

2. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  3. Leveling up methods in the xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Leveling up methods in the xbox insider program: How do i gain more xp for leveling up because i qualify for beta just on the amount of time im in the program and im currently level 3 submitted by /u/CreditMajor4764 [link] [comments]
  4. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

in XboX Insiders
    more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level: i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc submitted by /u/BubblySock7735 [link] [comments]
  5. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  6. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*...
  7. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  8. Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?: Despite earning well over 500 points this week and my account stating that I am level 2, I am not being given a level 2 discount for redeeming. It only presents the level 1 pricing for redeeming....
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Difficulty Level - Lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Difficulty Level - Lock: In past versions of the Solitaire Collection there was a way of locking the difficulty level for a given game e.g., Master, Grandmaster etc. I have upgraded my computer and reloaded the Collection...
  10. How many levels per all five games exist in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many levels per all five games exist in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: The help area does not provide figures for that question. 6f61699f-fc41-4277-a597-171fed319a2c