leveling up.

Discus and support leveling up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for some people to help level up a low level gunzerker. d6bdb183-fa19-4816-b85e-71b5512eff9d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOE SMHU, Mar 11, 2014.

  1. JOE SMHU
    JOE SMHU Guest

    leveling up.


    Looking for some people to help level up a low level gunzerker.

    :)
     
    JOE SMHU, Mar 11, 2014
    #1
  2. HolyMoses81
    HolyMoses81 Guest
    leveling up

    For pyro I'd also suggest to be carefull when you enter the depths first as there's an important NPC for make sure you don't hit him and "free him" with a roll (B-button) instead of a hit.

    Also once you got your pyromancy hand try to level it up as soon as possible cause that opportunity might be gone at some point. And when that happens you might have to stick with an undeveloped pyromancy flame for the rest of your playthrough!

    Praise the sun! leveling up. :)
     
    HolyMoses81, Mar 11, 2014
    #2
  3. leveling up

    Take everything you know from skyrim and forget it.
     
    IsaacClarkeSNL, Mar 11, 2014
    #3
  4. leveling up.

    have you game open to public and then let the chaos happen maybe they will give you weapons maybe they will help you level up.
     
    PCunrecognized, Mar 19, 2014
    #4
  5. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

    leveling up

    You'll find that while Pyro is great at lower levels, it loses a bit of its punch in the later parts of the game, and really suffers on NG+....not to say it's useless, but if you're going to do a pyro build, make sure you join the chaos covenant and get
    some of those pyro spells as well. When you talk to the pyro guy, you want to choose "modify equipment" to ascend the pyro glove. This will give the spells more punch. It may not be as powerful as sorcery or miracles, but it sure looks cooler.
  6. voteDC Win User

    Level up ?

    Make helpful replies to threads and get involved in the conversations taking place.
  7. Mafivee Win User

    Leveling up

    That is very true, but I personally wouldn't know as I've never stooped that low.
  8. LegendOfGta Win User

    Leveling up

    ^After the first five minutes it is...then it is just boring.
  9. Mafivee Win User

    Leveling up

    Going on mass rampages in a tank or attack chopper isn't relaxing?
Thema:

leveling up.

Loading...
  1. leveling up. - Similar Threads - leveling

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  6. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  7. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  8. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  9. Ways to gain XP quickly to level up

    in XboX Insiders
    Ways to gain XP quickly to level up: Hi, Xbox Insiders. I am wondering if there is a faster way to gain XP to level up in the Xbox Insider App. If you can please tell me the quickest way to get XP it would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...