Level 7 Gift - Bingo

Discus and support Level 7 Gift - Bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On two separate occasions, I have not been awarded thee Level 7 Gift for Bingo. It jumps from Level 6 back to Level 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsunderNutria44, Dec 27, 2017.

  1. Level 7 Gift - Bingo


    On two separate occasions, I have not been awarded thee Level 7 Gift for Bingo. It jumps from Level 6 back to Level 1

    :)
     
    AsunderNutria44, Dec 27, 2017
    #1
  2. Bluesnowfake
    Bluesnowfake Guest
    Has been 6 days I can not collect or send!!gifts Once again Bingo and issues!!!!

    Bingo, Bingo, Bingo , always issues ..can't collect or send gifts. Soo tiring !!! just keeps closing. I am now out of Power Ups .Makes for a boring game !I have tried everything
     
    Bluesnowfake, Dec 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Gifts

    I can't send or receive gifts in Microsoft Bingo...when I click on the gifts the game instantly closes...please advise
     
    HaplessCobra142, Dec 27, 2017
    #3
  4. BellBlue65 Win User

    Microsoft Bingo

    Please help. I am able to connect to Microsoft Bingo and go into Social. I am not able to send gifts to Bingo friends. I am only able to redeem one gift at a time. This is very time consuming and not very much fun. I am getting really frustrated because
    this is going on day after day. I have reset Microsoft Bingo and Xbox.
  5. BellBlue65 Win User

    Microsoft Bingo

    I am still having connection problems with Microsoft Bingo. I try to send gifts and redeem gifts and it keeps stopping on me.
  6. CobyPreimesberger Win User

    power card rewards not recieved

    did you check your social area, it's under gifts gold ms bingo
  7. Garmonbozia81 Win User

    power card rewards not received &very buggy

    Hello Sandflea,

    Did you check in your gift section for the Keys? That's where you should find them.

    You can call bingos as rows horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Corner bingos are also valid.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

    All bingos

    Hi Stormier,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your question with the gifts on Bingo. You could post on the

    Microsoft casual games community
    for Bingo to find out more information about this topic. They deal strictly with all the casual games and are helpful.

    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

Level 7 Gift - Bingo

Loading...
  1. Level 7 Gift - Bingo - Similar Threads - Level Gift Bingo

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  6. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  7. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  8. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  9. Ways to gain XP quickly to level up

    in XboX Insiders
    Ways to gain XP quickly to level up: Hi, Xbox Insiders. I am wondering if there is a faster way to gain XP to level up in the Xbox Insider App. If you can please tell me the quickest way to get XP it would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...