level 61

Discus and support level 61 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't understand. I'm on the end of level 60 since a lot. Impossible to reach level 61, it's strange!! 5a847dcf-19b3-4b93-9301-9c8f76b72d6c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SafeOrc16318748, Jul 23, 2017.

  1. level 61


    I don't understand. I'm on the end of level 60 since a lot. Impossible to reach level 61, it's strange!!

    :)
     
    SafeOrc16318748, Jul 23, 2017
    #1
  2. Jagz XIII
    Jagz XIII Guest
    Looking for a level 61 Slag Conference Call

    If you have a Level 61 Slag Conference Call and/or a level 61 bee, hit me up.
     
    Jagz XIII, Jul 23, 2017
    #2
  3. Jagz XIII
    Jagz XIII Guest
    I need the Legendary Level 61 Conference Calls and a Slag Infin[ty Pistol

    I'm trying to get a level 61 Slag CC and a level 61 Bee. I have a Volcano, regular CC, Maggie and Impaler (all level 61) that I will dupe in return for one or both of these.
     
    Jagz XIII, Jul 23, 2017
    #3
  4. Jagz XIII Win User

    I need the Legendary Level 61 Conference Calls and a Slag Infin[ty Pistol

    I'm trying to get a level 61 Slag CC and a level 61 Bee. I have a Volcano, regular CC, Maggie and Impaler (all level 61) that I will dupe in return for one or both of these.
  5. SgtChickenCube Win User

    Looking for friends to play Borderlands 2 with...

    Level 61 Psycho in dire need of a Flame of the Firehawk shield. At least a level 50 until I can get a level 61. Hopefully not inflammable.
  6. Fatherfarva Win User

    Playing the add-ons.

    One thing to add. When I started the claptrap revolution the enemies started at level 61 not 69. That might have just been me though. I was at level 51 and came back at level 61 and they didn't change.
  7. Pure Ratchet Win User

    Knoxx's Armory

    Finish it. Knoxx maxes out at level 61, not level 69.
  8. Moxi Inferno Win User

    The Sham

    Unkimpt Harold infinty pistol bouns package e.t.c is a level 50 or level 61
Thema:

level 61

Loading...
  1. level 61 - Similar Threads - level

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  5. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  6. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  7. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  8. Ways to gain XP quickly to level up

    in XboX Insiders
    Ways to gain XP quickly to level up: Hi, Xbox Insiders. I am wondering if there is a faster way to gain XP to level up in the Xbox Insider App. If you can please tell me the quickest way to get XP it would be greatly appreciated....
  9. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  10. Is there any purpose to leveling up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there any purpose to leveling up?: I’ve been an insider for 6 years, and I am level 24. Is there any purpose in leveling up further? I am in the beta ring. I understand that there are alpha and alpha skip-ahead, but I’m assuming...