Level 40 boost for destiny collection not found

Discus and support Level 40 boost for destiny collection not found in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently purchased The Destiny collection and can't find the level 40 boost that was to come with. f3ec0c85-a883-4cbb-8855-357e501038bf Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MuralMusician17, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Level 40 boost for destiny collection not found

I recently purchased The Destiny collection and can't find the level 40 boost that was to come with.

:)

MuralMusician17, Mar 6, 2017
  2. sumjaysinge
    sumjaysinge Guest
    Rise of Iron Spark of Light

I ordered the Destiny collection earlier, and didn't get the Spark of Light. How do I activate it? The product page says it come with a level 40 boost, but I'm still at 27. How do I fix this?

sumjaysinge, Mar 6, 2017
  3. I can't find my level 40 boost That comes with download

Please help,

We recently purchased the complete Destiny package with our Live subscription. We can not find the level 40 boost that was to come with it. Now it might be our fault due to the fact that there are too many hands getting involved at my house. Anyway,
    we initially downloaded it without LIVE and ask microsoft if we could get the LIVE discount. They said "sure, you are allowed one mistake a year, but you have to cancel the first purchase and repurchase and download again". We did so, then something else happened
    and it got reinstalled again. Now, we no longer can find our level 40 boost.

Now, the big dilemma is my son used his own money to purchase the game and he is blaming his brothers for the problem. All he wanted when he bought the game was to become a Warlock and play with his buddies online. Oh and of course be at level 40.

Is there some one who can help me? Microsoft support sent me here.

MuralMusician17, Mar 6, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey MuralMusician17! The boost should be called a "Spark of Light" and should be in the consumables section of your inventory. Be sure to check every character and their postmaster as it may have been sent to a different character. Double check that and
    let me know how it goes!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Cizl, Mar 7, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey MuralMusician17! The boost should be called a "Spark of Light" and should be in the consumables section of your inventory. Be sure to check every character and their postmaster as it may have been sent to a different character. Double check that and
    let me know how it goes!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

So what should be different once you reach level 50?

I got to level 50 on Friday, but I still haven't managed to get any skills up to 100 yet. I have sneak at 97 and archery at 95. From about level 40ish to 50 I would pull out the spell "Muffle" and cast it randomly... wound up getting Illusion from 19 to
    60. Finally found that damn "Detect Life" spell, and got my Alteration from 20 to 40. Also did some smithing to help boost levels. There's also a daedric quest that boosts all skills within the Mage, Warrior or Shadow categories by 5. That one REALLY helped.
  7. Farscape247 Win User

rise of iron

The 360 version cannot be updated to Rise of Iron, if your on about the Xbox One version you can by the full collector edition that contains the following.

Includes:

• Destiny

• Expansion I: The Dark Below

• Expansion II: House of Wolves

• The Taken King

• Rise of Iron

• Level 40 Character Boost

Cost of which is £39.99 at most game stores in the UK.

As you have bought the 360 version then you would have to purchase the full game for the Xbox One as there is no upgrade path available.
  8. TryLink Win User

Is Treyarch even trying to stop boosters?

I've never found boosting to be very prevalent in BLOPS2. I'm a level 6th prestige, and I think I've seen ONE in all that time.
  9. The Rya Z Win User

50's in every game

I know what you mean, I recently tried to Rank up in Lone Wolves as I'm 40, but since there are no 43-47 gamers anymore, I simply can't beat the higher levels. I do sometimes match up with lower levels but they don't give me the necessary rank boost.
Thema:

1. Level 40 boost for destiny collection not found - Similar Threads - Level boost destiny

2. What are the levels xp for each preview

in XboX Insiders
    What are the levels xp for each preview: How much xp do I need to get up a level from level 1 to level 5 submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  4. Leveling up methods in the xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Leveling up methods in the xbox insider program: How do i gain more xp for leveling up because i qualify for beta just on the amount of time im in the program and im currently level 3 submitted by /u/CreditMajor4764 [link] [comments]
  5. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

in XboX Insiders
    more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level: i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc submitted by /u/BubblySock7735 [link] [comments]
  6. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  7. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*...
  8. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  9. Please help, I lost my level 40 boost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, I lost my level 40 boost: I an't find my level 40 Spark of Light. It was there, now its gone. e15a285c-d4ab-4493-ae50-a0f885f258ee
  10. I can't find my level 40 boost That comes with download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my level 40 boost That comes with download: Please help, We recently purchased the complete Destiny package with our Live subscription. We can not find the level 40 boost that was to come with it. Now it might be our fault due to the...