Level 36 hoping to be boosted during your loot runs

Discus and support Level 36 hoping to be boosted during your loot runs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Friend request and/or invite b78c5798-59f1-4094-b92c-26a980667aff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cryss Winters, May 27, 2014.

  1. Level 36 hoping to be boosted during your loot runs


    Friend request and/or invite

    :)
     
    Cryss Winters, May 27, 2014
    #1
  2. [COD GHOST] my account got boosted on multiplayer

    my account got boosted on multiplayer an was wondering if i could be placed back at prestige 1 level 36 placed. that means i was on the ssecond squad member level 36
     
    LagFest Iceland, May 27, 2014
    #2
  3. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest
    $100K Loot Hunt

    I would suggest being on TVHM at least for this contest. That way, the loot will be on your level, so if it's an early game creature like today's Knuckle Dragger you don't get stuck with a level 1 weapon and have to kill badasses. My TVHM Gaige got a nice
    level 36, my UVHM Zer0 got a level 54, my Normal Zerker (level 32) got a level 1...
     
    Th3 Tater, May 27, 2014
    #3
  4. Th3 Tater Win User

    $100K Loot Hunt

    I would suggest being on TVHM at least for this contest. That way, the loot will be on your level, so if it's an early game creature like today's Knuckle Dragger you don't get stuck with a level 1 weapon and have to kill badasses. My TVHM Gaige got a nice
    level 36, my UVHM Zer0 got a level 54, my Normal Zerker (level 32) got a level 1...
  5. Karachi King Win User

    MY Rank IS Like 1,790/350

    To increase your XCL level, you need both to meet both an XP and a tenure requirement. Since tenure is not accumulating at the moment due to a bug, you won't be able to raise your XCL level. The current ETA for the bug fix is 30 August. Don't worry, your
    tenure during the bugged period will be added once it's fixed.



    The Ambassador specialisation only requires a certain number of assists (no tenure requirements), so I'm assuming that's the loot level you are talking about (there are different loot trees for the specialistions).
  6. GringoEd Win User

    leveling up tips

    As soon as you escape Vault 101, run to the Alaska DLC mission. You do not burn any ammo or stimpaks to complete this virtual reality mission, and you come out with a great suit of armour that NEVER needs repair. You increase several levels during the mission,
    and after that you are ready to kill and loot your way to Fallout fame and fortune.
  7. Lord Dirt Win User

    Is Horde past 50 possible?

    During the last Horde event where people were boosting up to level 100 you could go past 50.
  8. UniComp79 Win User

    rare loot underwhelming

    I think they just need to up the rare loot drop code a small amount. Keep it rare, but not borderline unobtainable like it currently is. I solo'd the Warrior last night (Im level 36) and he dropped garbage. all white guns and like 2 green guns.
Thema:

Level 36 hoping to be boosted during your loot runs

Loading...
  1. Level 36 hoping to be boosted during your loot runs - Similar Threads - Level hoping boosted

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  6. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  7. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  8. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  9. Ways to gain XP quickly to level up

    in XboX Insiders
    Ways to gain XP quickly to level up: Hi, Xbox Insiders. I am wondering if there is a faster way to gain XP to level up in the Xbox Insider App. If you can please tell me the quickest way to get XP it would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...