Level 28 LFG raid or nightfall

Discus and support Level 28 LFG raid or nightfall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for any group for raid or nightfall weekly, level 28 hunter 6c60909f-8aa1-4445-8622-f924390ebeae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VagueScientist, Nov 12, 2014.

  1. Level 28 LFG raid or nightfall


    looking for any group for raid or nightfall weekly, level 28 hunter

    :)
     
    VagueScientist, Nov 12, 2014
    #1
  2. LOOKING FOR PEOPLE for raid

    Ill do raids/nightfall strikes any time today or tomorrow, Have a long weekend.

    Level 28 almost 29 hunter
     
    WolfThorneLives, Nov 12, 2014
    #2
  3. Jonah Grey
    Jonah Grey Guest
    looking for people for vault of glass

    lvl 29 warlock sunsinger also LFG for raid / nightfall, Jonah OD66
     
    Jonah Grey, Nov 12, 2014
    #3
  4. WolfThorneLives Win User

    LOOKING FOR PEOPLE for raid

    Ill do raids/nightfall strikes any time today or tomorrow, Have a long weekend.

    Level 28 almost 29 hunter
  5. Po0ohdini Win User

    Need 3 people for Vault of Glass Raid

    Level 28 Titan, all classes maxed, full legendary/exotic armor and weapons. Down to do the raid and nightfall strike.

    My partner is also level 28 as a Warlock.

    I'll be on around 7:00pm CST.

    Add me, GT:
  6. V E N D 1 TT O Win User

    Vault of glass or nightfall

    level 30 looking to do the last part of the raid on hard (aethoen) level 29-30 only, also looking for people to do the nightfall 28 and up only message me
  7. Jonah Grey Win User

    looking for people for vault of glass

    lvl 29 warlock sunsinger also LFG for raid / nightfall, Jonah OD66
  8. Po0ohdini Win User

    Looking for people to do raids and what not with..

    Level 28 Titan, all classes maxed, full legendary/exotic armor and weapons. I'll only play with 26+, down to do the raid and nightfall.

    My partner is also level 28 as a Warlock.

    I'll be on around 7:00pm CST.

    Add me, GT:
Thema:

Level 28 LFG raid or nightfall

Loading...
  1. Level 28 LFG raid or nightfall - Similar Threads - Level LFG raid

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  6. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  7. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  8. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  9. Ways to gain XP quickly to level up

    in XboX Insiders
    Ways to gain XP quickly to level up: Hi, Xbox Insiders. I am wondering if there is a faster way to gain XP to level up in the Xbox Insider App. If you can please tell me the quickest way to get XP it would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...