Level 26 or up Vault of glass Raid

Discus and support Level 26 or up Vault of glass Raid in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for people to help with the vault of glass raid i have not done it yet because i just hit 26. 7c5f1ec9-2792-4072-b882-e1e799b43b45 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlaysofGod, Dec 22, 2014.

  1. SlaysofGod
    SlaysofGod Guest

    Level 26 or up Vault of glass Raid


    looking for people to help with the vault of glass raid i have not done it yet because i just hit 26.

    :)
     
    SlaysofGod, Dec 22, 2014
    #1
  2. DokuJab
    DokuJab Guest
    vault of glass players

    I will do vault of glass I'm a level 26 hunter add me if u wish to play raid or nightfall
     
    DokuJab, Dec 22, 2014
    #2
  3. Glu10Free
    Glu10Free Guest
    how do i do raids?

    Vault of Glass is the only raid available so far and it's for level 26 and up. Once you reach level 26 you'll need to get yourself a group of 6 players (including yourself), no matchmaking I'm afraid.
     
    Glu10Free, Dec 22, 2014
    #3
  4. Level 26 or up Vault of glass Raid

    add me and we can get a fireteam going
     
    XMrSuperNinjaX, Dec 22, 2014
    #4
  5. AquaMan61b
    AquaMan61b Guest
    I'm in. Never done vault before. Not sure what to do when we get there. Wandered around a bit on my own but need friends for fire team. Don't have comm's only messaging. Any who would like to join please message me.
     
    AquaMan61b, Dec 23, 2014
    #5
  6. KoutsyBootsy
    KoutsyBootsy Guest
    GT , lvl 30 titan, no mic tho.
     
    KoutsyBootsy, Dec 23, 2014
    #6
  7. Fidde89kill
    Fidde89kill Guest
    I'm a level 30 titan, I've done the vog a couple of times. I'm happy to help you if you want, I don't know how much time I'll have during the holidays. But if I'm online, just send me an invite
     
    Fidde89kill, Nov 1, 2018
    #7
  8. Glu10Free Win User

    how do i do raids?

    Vault of Glass is the only raid available so far and it's for level 26 and up. Once you reach level 26 you'll need to get yourself a group of 6 players (including yourself), no matchmaking I'm afraid.
  9. DokuJab Win User

    vault of glass players

    I will do vault of glass I'm a level 26 hunter add me if u wish to play raid or nightfall
  10. TheGrreatGatsby Win User

    Level 25 Warlock and Hunter group, looking to do weekly raids and anything else

    Hey me and maybe 2 other of my friends (hunter and titan) will join but only to do raids like vault of glass. Im a level 26 warlock and friends are both level 26 as well.
  11. Spart3n104 Win User

    Vault of Glass

    Looking to get the vault of glass raid achievements.

    I am a level 26 Titan.

    My GT is:

    Message me on XBOX One if interested.
  12. Spart3n104 Win User

    want to join a normal VOG

    Looking to get the vault of glass raid achievements.

    I am a level 26 Titan.

    My GT is:

    Message me on XBOX One if interested.
Thema:

Level 26 or up Vault of glass Raid

Loading...
  1. Level 26 or up Vault of glass Raid - Similar Threads - Level Vault glass

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. Vault of glass level 26

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of glass level 26: Need 5 people to do this with me. GT: level in destiny: 31 8888d3cc-fb98-4aab-87b0-58b2de3a414f
  6. Is it possible to do Vault of Glass at level 25?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to do Vault of Glass at level 25?: I know I can select it and play it with a fireteam of 6, I just to know how much ide struggle to do it at only level 25, is it possible or would I need to increase my level before starting it?...
  7. Vault of glass raid? Level 27 titan need help please? (Xbox one)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of glass raid? Level 27 titan need help please? (Xbox one): Ive never done this raid so this will be my first time i would have my friends help me out but theyr all on the 360 so just trying to find some cool people who would be willing to help out a...
  8. Level 29 Titan and level 28 Titan need people for vault of glass on hard

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 29 Titan and level 28 Titan need people for vault of glass on hard: Join my fire team need players ASAP 4498ad4e-ffd4-42f1-9e18-9949d4abbf2c
  9. Level 27 warlock looking for reliable Vault of Glass team. Have a mic!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 27 warlock looking for reliable Vault of Glass team. Have a mic!: Looking for people or a group looking for one more. Want a team that'll stick together and work well together. Seventeen year old, pretty mature, fairly funny and entertaining, I expect the same...
  10. Lvl 27 hunter && level 26 vault of glass raid

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lvl 27 hunter && level 26 vault of glass raid: Looking to complete the vault of glass raid. My xbox one gamertag is e37c8c55-aef7-4b41-ab30-c03d1b48b6ba