Level 21 COD Ghosts Clan - Xbox one - Various ages - Looking for GB and Clan wars players
Discus and support Level 21 COD Ghosts Clan - Xbox one - Various ages - Looking for GB and Clan wars players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my name is callum and I am looking for players to join my clan in order to get into GB more and Clan wars We are currently in gold and are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Calzual, May 5, 2014.
Thema:
Level 21 COD Ghosts Clan - Xbox one - Various ages - Looking for GB and Clan wars players
Loading...
-
Level 21 COD Ghosts Clan - Xbox one - Various ages - Looking for GB and Clan wars players - Similar Threads - Level COD Ghosts
-
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital
in XboX InsidersOmega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game... -
COD MW Season3 offline multplayer stuck in "waiting: loading level"
in XBoX on ConsolesCOD MW Season3 offline multplayer stuck in "waiting: loading level": I can't play all maps after COD MW season 3 update in offline multiplayer mode. 2 maps worked so far and the rest of them got stuck in "waiting: loading level" status at the top.... -
Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level
in XBoX Games and AppsSave file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level: Cod bo2 has sent me back to rank 18 7 times. What gives. Looking everywhere for answers and none... HELP PLEASE!!! cce78f68-ace7-4044-a658-1dfbd90f2d39 -
COD: Black Ops II Level Progression Disappeared After Upgrading from Xbox360 to Xbox One!
in XBoX Games and AppsCOD: Black Ops II Level Progression Disappeared After Upgrading from Xbox360 to Xbox One!: Upgraded to Xbox One and now My Level 55(Prestige 5) has Disappeared, starting me all the way back from the begininning! How do I get my Cloud files to sync onto this Xbox One so that I can play... -
COD MW3 rank changed form Level 50 to Level 1. Gametag (Briskhail91) Xbox live reference ...
in XBoX Games and AppsCOD MW3 rank changed form Level 50 to Level 1. Gametag (Briskhail91) Xbox live reference ...: COD MW3 rank changed form Level 50 to Level 1. Gametag () Xbox live reference 1320382014 d67be7bd-fbde-4093-8c87-b398b9a7ae10 -
Adult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags
in XBoX Games and AppsAdult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags: Team UnitedMassGaming is Hosting Tryouts you must have a working xbl mic and a 0.8kd in call of duty ghosts add and message on xbl to tryout we look for 1000 new member so Quit playing by...