Level 2: I heart horror not received.
Discus and support Level 2: I heart horror not received. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My post keeps getting removed and I am not sure why :S I never received my rewards for Level 2 of the October Mission: I Heart Horror.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ev4s1oN, Nov 11, 2016.
Thema:
Level 2: I heart horror not received.
Loading...
-
Level 2: I heart horror not received. - Similar Threads - Level heart horror
-
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital
in XboX InsidersOmega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game... -
10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?
in XboX Insiders10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
I Heart Horror Level 2
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI Heart Horror Level 2: Not sure why, but my last post seems to have disappeared? I did all three levels in the I heart horror mission for October, looking at the rewards I earned, I was not given Level 2 (worth 1000... -
I heart horror Level 2: Is anyBody there rewards
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI heart horror Level 2: Is anyBody there rewards: I completed 5 achievements on all three games included in the Bioshock collection which I purchased on 10/06/106 but I have not received the rewards credit for I heart horror level 2: "Is anyBODY...