Letting customers play my Xbox Series X in my bar?

Discus and support Letting customers play my Xbox Series X in my bar? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can I use my Xbox series X in my bar for customers to play on? Is this legal or do you have to have permission or a specific license?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Adam Perry1, Oct 12, 2022.

1. Adam Perry1
    Adam Perry1 Guest

Can I use my Xbox series X in my bar for customers to play on? Is this legal or do you have to have permission or a specific license?

:)

Adam Perry1, Oct 12, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The games are not licensed for commercial use, you cannot feature them even if you don’t charge.

I’m not aware of any program in North America for such things
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Adam, you can use yes, Mate There are no regulations against it. Then you can use it, and it's a good idea. It will make the environment very cool and fun!

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

The games are not licensed for commercial use, you cannot feature them even if you don’t charge.

I’m not aware of any program in North America for such things
  5. Me Ali1 Win User

Xbox

I own the game on the Xbox series x but it won't allow me to connect the game to my profile which is on the Xbox series x and so it does not let me play online, If that makes sense.
  6. jacob watson1 Win User

My xbox friends list disappeared

-I am playing on an Xbox series x

-Current network status is all services are available

-I am only experiencing this issue

The friend list does not show my 123 friends on my xbox, xbox app or the xbox game bar
Thema:

1. Letting customers play my Xbox Series X in my bar? - Similar Threads - Letting customers play

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. Xbox will not let me use a custom PFP.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox will not let me use a custom PFP.: Even though I am old enough (I am 18) and I my account is not connected to any family. I tried changing my birth date a couple of times (which I'm not proud of) and signing in and out due to the...
  4. Won't let me change Xbox One custom image

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me change Xbox One custom image: Hello, I have been trying to change the image of my personalized profile for a while and it does not let me, it tells me that there has been a problem with the image loading. Try again later. I do...
  5. It won’t let me change my profile picture to a custom

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won’t let me change my profile picture to a custom: It says it wont upload and to try again later but i waited a couple days to try again, i signed out of my account on mobile/the xbox app but it still wont let me 52ab06bf-05d6-45ea-b91f-ad2daa3cd6e5
  6. Xbox app won’t let me edit custom pic / for a few weeks now.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won’t let me edit custom pic / for a few weeks now.: [IMG] submitted by /u/EsMi6od [link] [comments]
  7. My xbox gamerpic wont let me upload a custom image

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox gamerpic wont let me upload a custom image: Ive uploaded a image yesterday and it worked but today ive tried again and its not working, ive tried with avatar that didnt work either but the gamerpics that are already there worked (edit) also...
  8. It doesn't let me change my gamer picture to a custom one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesn't let me change my gamer picture to a custom one: it doesn't let me change my gamer picture to a custom one 3f123ef6-ed1f-43a3-a8c8-3ebf297d6484
  9. Wont let me have a custom gamer picture even though in set as adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me have a custom gamer picture even though in set as adult: so i tried to change my profile picture to a custom profile picture but it says i needed to be older which is wierd because my birthday is set to like 1996 and my family settings are on an adult...
  10. PLEASE HELP it won’t let me upload a custom picture for past behaviour

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP it won’t let me upload a custom picture for past behaviour: PLEASE HELP ME it says I cannot change my account picture to a custom one because of past behaviours yet when I went to the website it told me to it said I had a perfect record I’m so confused...