Let's Sing 2022

Discus and support Let's Sing 2022 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning. We have recently purchased Let's Sing 2022 with the two microphones. What would like to know, is how do you connect the two... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael Blair2, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Let's Sing 2022

Good morning.

We have recently purchased Let's Sing 2022 with the two microphones.

What would like to know, is how do you connect the two microphones to the Xbox so two players can use them while playing the game.

I have plugged one microphone into the USB on the front of the Xbox, but can not find anywhere I can plug the second one into.

Could you please assist in setting this up.

Thanks, M

:)

Michael Blair2, Oct 16, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Let's Sing 2022

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on using your Microphone to the Xbox.

If you have already plugged in the device on the console from the USB port in front, you still have other USB ports at the back of the Xbox console, you can use them as well so that you can use multiple Microphones.

Hope that helps!
  3. Georges C. Win User

Singing Microphone on Series X/S or Xbox One

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bluebird819, unfortunately it is not possible to use USB microphones on the One line consoles as it was on Xbox 360.

You will have to turn your smartphone into a micwith the Let's Sing Microphone-App and startsinging your heart out – the stage is yours! First launch the game, followed by the Let's Sing Mic App to connect the app to your console. Once connected, choose your song and sing.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/10/04/lets-sin...
  4. xMaTriiX BOSS Win User

help me

oh yh and my gamer tag is stovetopruby3 it wouldnt let me sing in on this website so i had to sing in on my other account but when i tryede to sing in it had loas of numbers on the screen
  5. KittyGirlEmma Win User

Removing Passcode

Its not letting me sing in.
  6. medium bloke Win User

wont let me sing in

Xbox login servers were having some trouble earlier. They should be back up now, but some things such as messaging and friends lists may still be down and being fixed.

-

Keep up to date at:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
Thema:

Let's Sing 2022

1. Let's Sing 2022 - Similar Threads - Let's Sing 2022

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  5. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  6. How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series: I've bought the game; let's sing 2023 for xbox x series, a complete package with 2 wired usb microphones. How can I connect them to the xbox x series? There is only one usb port in front of the...
  7. I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...: I've recently bough"Let's Sing 2023" and went to redeem the Game Add-On "Hit's from Australia & NZ" on microsoft.com/redeem like it said on the game add on sheet, but now I can't seem to find it...
  8. gta iv wont let me sing into my account on xbox IV

in XBoX on Consoles
    gta iv wont let me sing into my account on xbox IV: so i just bought GTA IV on my xbox one x and and when i start it up it tells me to sing into an account so i can save my data but when i sing in and click on my account it says "Sorry, this...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sing in.: WHY WON'T MICROSOFT FIX THIS? eeb3d7a1-160b-4e4d-8607-ce16a0164fab
  10. does not let me sing in and i know xbox wot help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    does not let me sing in and i know xbox wot help me: please help me i droped 60 dollers for xbox gold and i want to play e8e9a6b2-cb9b-4599-b615-fb5a3b06ed06