Lets make group gaming better with less stuff to bring.

Discus and support Lets make group gaming better with less stuff to bring. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I woke up after Thanksgiving and realized we need to make it easier for people to game in groups. Let's be honest here sleep overs happen, family... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Popular_Fig3769, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Lets make group gaming better with less stuff to bring.

I woke up after Thanksgiving and realized we need to make it easier for people to game in groups. Let's be honest here sleep overs happen, family members travel. Gaming is universal. But I observed that although everyone has their own games account, everyone has to have their own console unit because you can only log in to one at a time...now this might not seem like a big deal until you realize when you have a room full of people all playing call of duty together that the room now is loaded with stuff...monitors, cords, everyone has their own console etc... then all the boxes and bags to carry said stuff. How nice would it be if you knew going to someone's house all you need to bring would be maybe 1 cord and a controller? You'd be able to plug into their console, play under your account the same time as your friend on his/hers. Heck if we could do maybe even up to 4 players on one unit just think how much less stuff you would need to bring?

submitted by /u/Popular_Fig3769
    [link] [comments]

/u/Popular_Fig3769, Nov 27, 2022
  2. CoughItUpNow Win User

Reaching a new market for microsoft

I am getting a X1 but wish sony success. Just to keep MS on target. A monopoly would not suit any of us in the real world. It would lead to poorer games and less incentive for MS to make better consoles and so on. As for the deaf let them push their case
    if they want it, as do any other group. Seems like the OP wants a free X1 as he is not getting one IMO.
  3. Zero Divided Win User

Will the XB1 get better?

It would be short sighted to think it won't get better, just because the PS4 has the upper hand right now doesn't mean it will stay that way, 10 years is a long time.

And just because the X1 offers the TV stuff and Kinect stuff, doesn't make it any less of a gaming machine.
  4. Sockinator Win User

Dragon armor? *Possible spoilers*

[quote user="TheeRainman"]

Don't tell me that! I have been working on the left side of the Smithing skill because it was one perk less than the right side to Dragon armor. Well, I may try to make both. :)

[/quote]Well if you finish the left side, definitely let me know if the light dragon armor has a better rating than the glass because I can't bring myself to make that upgrade after discovering daedric was better than the heavy dragon armor
  5. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

Access to nuketown 2025?

Same. Rarely do I want physical or avatar stuff but unfortunately, if you want that Nuketown zombie map, you better be willing to fork over an additional 20 USD. I guess that's all part of the plan though. Devs probably make more
    money grouping stuff together. They make you buy the whole package even though you only part of what's in it.
  6. HailofSteel Win User

security measures too extreme

I am getting a little annoyed with this security stuff myself.Maybe its time to switch platforms.All I want to do is play my games without hassle.Is that asking too much? Bring back the SNES systems and lets make gaming simple and fun again.
Thema:

Lets make group gaming better with less stuff to bring.

1. Lets make group gaming better with less stuff to bring. - Similar Threads - Lets group gaming

2. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  3. My pc wont let me group post or interest in one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My pc wont let me group post or interest in one: I use to use the lfg tab on Xbox game bar all the time but now when I try to interest in it it says post is no longer available and when I try to make a post it says there was a problem posting...
  4. My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...: My HP 15-ba009x laptop running Windows 10 Home is currently having issues with the Xbox Game Bar "Looking For Group" section. Everything else works but not the "Looking for Group". It has had this...
  5. My pc wont let me group post or interest in one

in XBoX on Windows
    My pc wont let me group post or interest in one: I use to use the lfg tab on Xbox game bar all the time but now when I try to interest in it it says post is no longer available and when I try to make a post it says there was a problem posting...
  6. Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem: Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem a8dcb328-b12d-47b5-93f1-0be8b1b2cc88
  7. I'm trying to make a group post but it refuses to let me it's been doing this for weeks

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to make a group post but it refuses to let me it's been doing this for weeks: Every time it try it says there was a problem creating your looking for group post and I have all the privacy settings on free everything so I don't know and I can't even get interested in a post...
  8. Won’t let me post a group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me post a group post: Wont let me post it says “there us a problem posting your looking for groups” c5d7af8b-e7ca-4f99-9eb4-e396e679a29d
  9. No medeja unirme al grupo ni enviarmensajes por xbox [Doesn't let me Join the group or send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No medeja unirme al grupo ni enviarmensajes por xbox [Doesn't let me Join the group or send...: Error para unime al grupo y enviar mensajes [Translation - Error to join to group and send messages] 7202e358-8f5c-46a5-ad54-616d194ec78a
  10. Xbox app won’t let me join group party!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won’t let me join group party!!!: so I was looking for a roleplaying groups on GTA 5 and I found a group and entered it,they host sent me an invite to group party and every time I got the invite my app would crash or when I tried...