Let's get a pedophile account deleted

Discus and support Let's get a pedophile account deleted in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can everyone who sees this report this guy his GT Is <PII removed> is his name he's been messaging my little brother some inappropriate things and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ramen perez, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Ramen perez
    Ramen perez Guest

Can everyone who sees this report this guy his GT Is <PII removed> is his name he's been messaging my little brother some inappropriate things and about sex and I dought this is the only he's messaged thanks to all who do it let's get this pedophile account deleted my little brother is a minor and does not understand what is happening

:)

Ramen perez, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Ramen, I am really sorry for this horrible situation.

We are from the Xbox community, can I help you with any procedure in this case?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Block report and ignore

Its against the rules to call out gamertags
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Asking people to report someone they've had no interaction with is against the rules & anyone who does report this person without interacting with them risks a ban themselves.

As ngocopi said,report,block & ignore this person.As long as you've reported them they will be investigated.It only takes one report.
  5. Sword Style Win User

Dead Island Is Getting A Film.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Why has this pedophile still allowed on these forums.

[/quote]He could only be a pedophile if he was an adult. He's just a little kid that recently discovered boobies and doesn't understand why no girls will let him touch them....
  6. RichardHalverson Win User

Xbox took the side of a pedophile harassing me.

I don’t think you understand. Just blocking people like these doesn’t work. He made new accounts specifically just to message us after we block him or he blocks us. The fact that xbox has deemed it necessary to not only ban the word “pedophile” but go to the lengths of defending a pedophiles actions is disgusting and shameful.
Thema:

1. Let's get a pedophile account deleted - Similar Threads - Let's pedophile account

2. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba
  5. Experiencing party issues? Let me hear

in XboX Insiders
    Experiencing party issues? Let me hear: Anyone else experiencing party issues? Like a friend saying “disconnect” when joining a party. Explain your issues submitted by /u/Standard-Low5624 [link] [comments]
  6. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  7. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  8. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  9. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  10. Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.: I bought an Xbox series s with the rocket league, fortnite and fall guys bundle. It won't allow me to claim them. I've followed all previous instructions from previous people that have asked the...