Let's get a pedophile account deleted

Discus and support Let's get a pedophile account deleted in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can everyone who sees this report this guy his GT Is <PII removed> is his name he's been messaging my little brother some inappropriate things and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ramen perez, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Ramen perez
    Ramen perez Guest

Can everyone who sees this report this guy his GT Is <PII removed> is his name he's been messaging my little brother some inappropriate things and about sex and I dought this is the only he's messaged thanks to all who do it let's get this pedophile account deleted my little brother is a minor and does not understand what is happening

:)

Ramen perez, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Ramen, I am really sorry for this horrible situation.

We are from the Xbox community, can I help you with any procedure in this case?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Block report and ignore

Its against the rules to call out gamertags
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Asking people to report someone they've had no interaction with is against the rules & anyone who does report this person without interacting with them risks a ban themselves.

As ngocopi said,report,block & ignore this person.As long as you've reported them they will be investigated.It only takes one report.
  5. Sword Style Win User

Dead Island Is Getting A Film.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Why has this pedophile still allowed on these forums.

[/quote]He could only be a pedophile if he was an adult. He's just a little kid that recently discovered boobies and doesn't understand why no girls will let him touch them....
  6. OK Fowl Win User

PEDOPHILE

Use the steps here: http://xbx.lv/1TYKjXt
    to report the user on Xbox that is the best way to let the Enforcement Team know about them.
Thema:

1. Let's get a pedophile account deleted - Similar Threads - Let's pedophile account

2. Doesn’t let me downloads msfs off the Xbox app on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doesn’t let me downloads msfs off the Xbox app on my pc: Hi Every time I try to download msfs from the Xbox app on my pc it does the 1.92GBand then I click play to download the full game and it doesn’t do anything . Any ideas about how to fix this?...
  3. Why won’t Xbox App let me accept party invites?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t Xbox App let me accept party invites?: Hi! I generally use Xbox App to talk in parties, but the last several days I haven’t been able to accept party invites. If I click on an invite, instead of accepting it, the app takes me to the...
  4. Help with Xbox not letting me download a game I own!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Xbox not letting me download a game I own!!: Just. Got a series s came from Xbox one s. Trying to download gta, a message pop up and says you own this game, then I click on it it also says “check back in a little bit where having trouble...
  5. Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week...: Hello xbox isn't letting me join or make parties and it's been doing this for about a week and a half so it would be appreciated if someone could help. 55213adc-61e5-4031-982f-e0daf44b4137
  6. Next Button on "lets get you signed in" not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Next Button on "lets get you signed in" not working: I cannot get past the let's sign you in pop up for Xbox live on my PC. I am trying to log into my Microsoft account, but it just won't let me get past the pop up as shown here. I don't know what...
  7. Minecraft on switch not letting me long in or play games after 8pm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on switch not letting me long in or play games after 8pm: Minecraft on my switch won’t let me log into my Microsoft account, and has been telling me it’s an invalid session and that I need to restart my game, I’ve done that around 20 times today and it’s...
  8. Trying to request a repair service on XBox controller still in warranrty-Not letting me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to request a repair service on XBox controller still in warranrty-Not letting me...: I have registered this controller over 48 hours ago now, as I thought that was the issue. But I can't raise a service repair on this controller, that's still in warranty. I go through the stages...
  9. Will future titles be added to Xbox Play Anywhere, such as the WW2 shooter Hell Let Loose?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will future titles be added to Xbox Play Anywhere, such as the WW2 shooter Hell Let Loose?: So, I’m switching to PC soon, and I’m worried about most of my games not being able to be playable on Pc without having to purchase the game again. I really want to play a game called Hell Let...
  10. Ubisoft Connect Won't let me download Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft Connect Won't let me download Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Pc: Hi!! So i have the game Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Xbox which i thought was supposed to be play anywhere, but anywho. I have Ubisoft Connect on PC and my other Creed games show up and can be...