Let PC users dimm or even turn off XBOX logo on controller while using it.

Discus and support Let PC users dimm or even turn off XBOX logo on controller while using it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am new Xbox controller user on PC and must say am very dissapointed by the strength of the light, piercing into my vision all of the time whilst... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jiffy_UP, Jan 26, 2023.

1. /u/Jiffy_UP
    /u/Jiffy_UP Guest

I am new Xbox controller user on PC and must say am very dissapointed by the strength of the light, piercing into my vision all of the time whilst playing games. It is very distractingg since i play half-laying down. -I've seen lot of reddit posts with this theme since the beginning of console release. I've seen you gave the option to Elite models an Xbox console users somewhere along the line, so why not PC users? At least i'd love to hear a rational explanation. I know i can fix it with a bunch of tape, but that is not the solution for such premium product.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Jiffy_UP
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jiffy_UP, Jan 26, 2023
  2. DJ Ashyknuckles Win User

Issues Switching Users on Lego Marvel Superheroes

Same here. Quick solution is to turn off the offending controller (hold down the xbox logo button) then have the intended user turn it back on. Really annoying.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Controllers freezing/crashing on Xbox One X

Hello Plee,

Is the issue that is being experienced having to do with the Xbox One wireless controller not turning off when removing/replacing the batteries, or that you also cannot use the controller even though it is turned on indicated by the light of the logo?

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller support article
    for troubleshooting steps for the controller.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  4. maxen Win User

Smartglass on iphone not connecting to Xbox One.

Can you try resetting the network and turning the console off fully?

To do so, press the Xbox logo on the front for five seconds and the light on the power supply unit should turn orange. Then unplug it from the wall and leave like that for a while. Re-connect everything and power it on, and let us know if that made a difference.

While the console is off, switch the network off and back on. When you have re-established an Internet connection (verify by opening a webpage on a PC) go ahead and power on the console.
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Xbox will turn on..

Try to reset your display settings.

Turn the Xbox off and turn it on with the controller. Then while pressing the Guide Button, press the RIGHT trigger and hold Y at the same time until the Xbox logo appears.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Xbox 360 HDCP

Have you tried to reset your display settings?

Turn the Xbox off, and turn it on with the controller. While pressing the Guide Button, press and hold the RIGHT Trigger and Y until the Xbox logo appears.
Thema:

1. Let PC users dimm or even turn off XBOX logo on controller while using it. - Similar Threads - Let users dimm

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  5. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  6. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  7. Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you have any other ideas, please let me know!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you have any other ideas, please let me know!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pyritekip [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you want any other features please let me...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you want any other features please let me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pyritekip [link] [comments]
  9. My injustice 2 want let me play online games it says my user generated gear had been blocked ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My injustice 2 want let me play online games it says my user generated gear had been blocked ...: why does my injustice 2 want let me play online Keeps saying user generated content had been blocked and chat has been disable due to restrictions 1f4f9276-4b14-41a7-88d2-bd09eaad83d8
  10. my Xbox 360 wont let me download my Xbox live user

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 wont let me download my Xbox live user: my main Xbox live account delete espontaneament and try to download it again but I could not since the Xbox gives a notice of that at the moment no account cannot unload. I've been 3 days with...