Let me refund my game that I don’t want

Discus and support Let me refund my game that I don’t want in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by D Beahr, Mar 17, 2024.

1. D Beahr
    D Beahr Guest

Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied

:)

D Beahr, Mar 17, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi D B, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Refunds are issued for requests made within 14 days of the purchase date.

Requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of playtime

Note As a limited exception, digital game products may be eligible for a refund within 30 days if you’re unsatisfied with the license agreement or warranty, but only if you do not make or retain any copies.

Be aware that submitting a request doesn’t guarantee a refund, especially if it doesn’t meet the above criteria.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com//help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi D B, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Refunds are issued for requests made within 14 days of the purchase date.

Requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of playtime

Note As a limited exception, digital game products may be eligible for a refund within 30 days if you’re unsatisfied with the license agreement or warranty, but only if you do not make or retain any copies.

Be aware that submitting a request doesn’t guarantee a refund, especially if it doesn’t meet the above criteria.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com//help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
  4. David Allen77 Win User

Refund

Hi everyone

I am having trouble with the buying points on Xbox and I had a glitch more then once to the end of the place the order for gta5 for the points and fortnite points so then when I looked at my bank and my email it shows more then one but I just want one each but then I got so frustrated I want to refund all of them I think 7 plus or 7 I don’t remember how many.

and I was going to used a gift card and it did not let me and it was being odd so I requested a refund but it did not let me at all it only said denied and it should let me because I did not refund for a long time so it should let me. Can someone let me and help me. I never had this happen before and I had a glitch on the Xbox or something else happened too so I want a refund but it doesn’t work.

Please help me and I just want a refund as soon as possible 🤬😡
  5. 𒊹Big YouTuber 𒊠Win User

So I refunded a controller and now I changed my mind about the controller I want it still but it has shipped already I think what happens if it ships and I open it even when I request a refund

It Delivered to my address but I want the controller even though I requested a refund I still want the controller but don’t want a refund anymore
  6. Kahlil_[ Win User

Nba 2k23 Refund

2k I want to refund my builds vc I messed up and I don’t have anymore money. Can you please give me my vc back.
Thema:

1. Let me refund my game that I don’t want - Similar Threads - Let refund game

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  4. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  7. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  8. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  9. Why won't it let me refund a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me refund a game.: As per request of my friend, I bought dark souls 3 while it was on a half price discount, it was a recent buy (1-2 days) and I played it for around an hour and a half and barely got any progress....
  10. no me deja realizar un reembolso [Mod Translation: Won't let me make a refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    no me deja realizar un reembolso [Mod Translation: Won't let me make a refund]: Hola buenas tardes, bueno otra vez aquí. Apartándome de eso mi problema es que el día 25 se me renovó dos suscriciones de xbox: una de gold y la otra de game pass, bueno el caso es que quiero...