Lego The Lord of The Rings, Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S

Discus and support Lego The Lord of The Rings, Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First, I recommend that you read my entire text to understand my explanation about the game from my point of view, so that you understand my side of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dmitri Mattoso, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Lego The Lord of The Rings, Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S

First, I recommend that you read my entire text to understand my explanation about the game from my point of view, so that you understand my side of the game, okay?

I explain step by step, and you will understand me, won't you?

I recommend that you forward my message to the people who work on the supply of xbox live, who solve these problems, so that I can talk to a digital assistant, ok.

Now I explain, everything:

Hello, well, in 2019, the games Lego the Lord of the Rings and Lego the Hobbit, were removed from digital stores due to the licenses of the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit films, and TT Games, which is the developer of these 2 games, in this year 2019, she had lost the licenses for these 2 games and didn't have enough money to pay for the licenses, and then she was forced to take the games out by order of Warner Bros. Then comes 2020, TT Games manages to renew the licenses of the 2 games again, and the 2 games are sold again in digital stores, in the case of Lego The Lord of The Rings, it only came back on Steam, there was no backwards compatible version in the mid-2019 to 2020, and it didn't come back on the 360's live, because, it was a game from the Xbox 360 Generation, the PlayStation 3 PSN, it closed, in the case of Lego the Hobbit, it came back on Steam, PS Store of PS4 and Xbox One Live, and less so on 360 Live, because they already had the one version, and that's why they didn't put it on 360 live. on xbox one and series x/s backwards compatibility from 10/16/2021, and one of them that entered backwards compatibility on that day was Lego o Lord of the Rings, and now, it appears on the live on Xbox One, but it to this day it is not sold digitally.
    TT Games has already paid licenses for Lego The Lord of the Rings and Lego The Hobbit.
    They just didn't put it on the xbox, just because there wasn't a version for the Xbox One, now that it's in backwards compatibility, now it can be sold, the developer has already paid for the licenses.
    And another, there is a game that when it entered backwards compatibility with this game, it was also unavailable, then a few months later, it became available again, and this game is not even from microsoft, it is from Bandai Namco, Ridge Racer 6 .
    Then, please, make Lego Lord of The Rings available again please, the game already has the paid license, it doesn't matter if the game is from the 360 or the ONE, what matters is, the game has the paid licenses again, the game is back on steam, and the game is in backwards compatibility and they still forgot to sell it again!
    If you don't believe me?
    Look at the links of the sites of the tests that I have:

First Link, is when Lego LOTR and Lego Hobbit games came out of digital stores: LEGO The Lord of the Rings and LEGO The Hobbit Delisted from ... https://www.dualshockers.com/lego-the-lord-of-the-rings-hobbit-delisted/

Second Link, According to Link, that's when the games, Lego The Lord of The Rings and Lego The Hobbit, went back to selling digitally, in the case of the hobbit live on One, Ps Store and Steam, as well as Lego LOTR, only on steam: A year after being delisted, Lego: Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit ... https://www.pcgamer.com/a-year-after-being-delisted-lego-lord-of-the-rings-and-the-hobbit-are-back-on-steam/

Third Link, is when the Lego game LOTR, entered the One and Series X/S backwards compatibility: Xbox backwards compatibility list, with all Xbox 360 games and ... https://www.eurogamer.net/xbox-backwards-compatibility-list-xbox-360-games-series-x-6400

If you can't open the links, copy them ok.

For me, microsoft has already made retro games available that aren't even theirs, to be available again, for example, Ridge Racer 6, which is from Namco Bandai. Spongebob Truth or Square, which is from THQ, The Outfit, which is also from THQ, and Meet the Robinsons and Bolt, which are from Disney, and so on.
    All these games that I mentioned here, it was microsoft itself that made them available, and all of them had paid licenses, that is, microsoft only makes some games available when they have a paid license, in rare cases they forget to sell games with paid licenses , and others they don't make available again, because the developer didn't have enough money to pay for the licenses.

Another detail, microsoft likes the lego game franchise, so much so that it put all games in the 360 franchise in backward compatibility for Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S.

Well, if now the game already has a paid license, Warner will no longer complain if you make the game available, make the game available soon, it already has a paid license. I've been clear. I explained everything and already took your doubts. You believed that the game was not available because of the licenses, but the game developer has already paid for the licenses, and has already renewed and now the game can return again in the One store, and the game has entered backwards compatibility.

The proof is there in that link I sent those three links explaining everything that happened to the game, the game is back on Steam. If it were because of licenses, LEGO Hobbit would still be unavailable on Xbox One live today.

I don't care, if you can't say anything, tell Microsoft to make this game available soon, please!
    The game is already licensed again by Tt Games.

I don't see any justification for not putting the game up for sale again, the game already has a paid license.

I've already tried everything, the game IS ALREADY LICENSED RENEWED AGAIN, the game is back on steam, and now it's backwards compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.

!(PAY ATTENTION)!

The game just didn't come back at the time of 2020.

And if the game was added in retro in mid-2018 to 2019, the game would still be selling digitally normally like on STEAM.

Because there was no backwards compatible version of the game with the One and Series X/S, they didn't add it to the 360 store, because people don't buy as many games in the 360 store as they do in the One store, it didn't come back on the PlayStation 3 PSN , because PSN closed, it only came back on STEAM because the PC doesn't have this generation business, like the Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo have,
    Example:

(XBOX)

Xbox - Xbox 360 - Xbox One - Xbox Series X/S

(PlayStation)

PlayStation 1 - PlayStation 2 - PlayStation 3 - PlayStation 4 - PlayStation 5

(NINTENDO)

Nintendo 64 - Gamecube - Nintendo WII - Nintendo Wii U - Nintendo Switch

While the PC, it never had generation by generation.

Now that the game appears in the Xbox One and Series X/S LIVE catalog, it appears unavailable, click on this link and you will see:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/lego-the-lord-of-the-rings/9nvzb39595t6

Not only is it unavailable on Live on One, but it is also unavailable on Live on 360:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/LEGO-Lord-of-the-Rings/66acd000-77fe-1000 -9115-d8025752081d?DownloadType=Game

Now that you've seen that the game is not available to buy digitally on Xbox One and Xbox 360 digital stores, see if it is now unavailable on Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/214510/LEGO_The_Lord_of_the_Rings/

Now that after you've seen all the links I sent you, now draw your own conclusions.

Now answer these questions I ask and justify your answers:

1°) Why is the LEGO LOTR game on Steam and Live on the One and Series X/S backwards compatible version, isn't it?

2°) Why did the game enter backwards compatibility?

3°) Why didn't people know that the game has a paid license?

If you can answer correctly, I will be very happy and surprised that you understand my point of view.

Now, if you answer the questions wrong, I will be very disappointed in your answers.

But why this whole text, simple.

I'm trying to PROVE to you that the game is already licensed PAID/RENEWED again by the developer and distributor of all Legos games TT Games.

A lot of people think that the Lego LOTR didn't come back because of the Amazon Series, and the Hobbit came back because TT Games was only able to pay for the Hobbit licenses.

The answer is no, the Middle-earth franchise licenses are the SAME as the Hobbit and Lord of The Rings, there is even a very old news from 2011, when TT games it buys the rights to LEGO games from the Middle-earth franchise .

The link is this one:

https://www.theonering.net/torwp/2011/12/16/51458-lego-lands-the-lord-of-the-rings-and-the-hobbit/

As long as they don't make the game available, I WILL CONTINUE FILLING THE BAG, making fun of it and etc, I won't give up!

I'm just going to stop to filling the bag, until they put it on, while not?

I WILL CONTINUE FILLING THE BAG!

No matter what you say no to me, I won't surrender, and I won't give up!

If you on the Warner Bros Games team, or Microsoft are reading this entire text,?

Please agree to make this game available back to the xbox lpja again, it has already entered Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S backwards compatibility, the game is already licensed again by TT Games, this game is back on Steam , and why not make it available on Xbox!

I know Warner, that the game is no longer in support, but I really want the game to be back on the Xbox store, as well as Lego The Hobbit, which is also no longer in your support.

:)

Dmitri Mattoso, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Ashley_Rae Win User

Lego lord of the rings

This isn't incorrect.

The Publishers/Developers did pull those games from stores but have since renewed their license, these games are currently for sale again and can be bought on Steam, both Lego The Lord of the Rings and Lego The Hobbit.

Lego The Hobbit has also returned to the Microsoft store for Xbox One and Playstation Store for PS4, but Lego The Lord of the Rings has not returned to either store.

It's not unreasonable to ask for its return as its currently the only core Lego title that isn't backwards compatible, excluding Lego Rock Band which requires external peripherals.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility

It's the Xbox One version of the game that is backward compatible on the Xbox Series X|S.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Prototype xbox 360 disc not BC with Xbox One X

The $29 one you saw is the Xbox One version of the game which is backwards compatible with the Series S/X. The 360 version is not backwards compatible.
  6. medicman77 Win User

Lego The Lord of The Rings, Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S

I am really hopeful they do make this available for digital.

When I realized it was not available, I actually bought a physical copy and played again.

Since then, I've upgraded and have Xbox series X without a CD drive. I cannot even play the physical copy...

SMH... I agree, it was made available once and should be again.
Thema:

1. Lego The Lord of The Rings, Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S - Similar Threads - Lego Lord Rings

2. When will Lego lord of the rings be available to download again from the Xbox digital store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Lego lord of the rings be available to download again from the Xbox digital store?: So I've been on a Lego game crazy recently and I'm trying too 100% every one besides certain ones like Lego star wars 1 and the switch version of Lego city undercover since I already 100% the xbox...
  3. Lego Lord of the rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Lord of the rings: will Lego lord of the rings be added back on the Xbox store? Lego the Hobbit is back after being delisted, so TT games and Warner Bros got back the rights for middle earth....
  4. Lego Lord of the Rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Lord of the Rings: I recently bought a disc version of Lego LOTR for my son to play on our Xbox One after reading that it was now backwards compatible. However, after putting in the disc the Xbox doesn't recognise...
  5. Lego The Lord of the Rings Backwards Compatibility Digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego The Lord of the Rings Backwards Compatibility Digital: Hello. I recently went on the Xbox One Marketplace and saw that Lego LotR was recently made backwards compatible for those who own a physical copy. I don't own a physical copy, and was curious as...
  6. Xbox 360 Lego lord of the rings played on an xbox 1

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Lego lord of the rings played on an xbox 1: Recently I downloaded "Lego Lord of the Rings" so that I can play it on my Xbox 1, Have played it before on my 360 no problem. There is a bug/problem with playing on the Xbox 1, When playing the...
  7. Lego Lord of the Rings Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Lord of the Rings Microsoft Store: I was thrilled when I found out Lego LOTR was in the final (for real final this time) wave of backwards compatibility support for the Xbox family. I immediately jumped on the store to pick it up,...
  8. Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox One: Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to introduce Lego The Lord of The Rings to the Microsoft Store. First of all, I mean the introduction of backward compatibility of the said game. I...
  9. Lego lord of the rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego lord of the rings: So i just got a brand new Xbox series X and was desperate to play the lord of the rings lego but felt annoyed to find it was not compattible with xbox series X and S after buying the disc on...
  10. Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox one: Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to introduce Lego The Lord of The Rings to the Microsoft Store. First of all I mean introducing backward compatibility for this previously mentioned...