Lego The Lord of the Rings Backwards Compatibility Digital

Discus and support Lego The Lord of the Rings Backwards Compatibility Digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I recently went on the Xbox One Marketplace and saw that Lego LotR was recently made backwards compatible for those who own a physical copy. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesMcat, Jan 23, 2022.

1. JamesMcat
    JamesMcat Guest

Hello. I recently went on the Xbox One Marketplace and saw that Lego LotR was recently made backwards compatible for those who own a physical copy. I don't own a physical copy, and was curious as to if and/or when the game and it's DLC will be purchasable digitally, without the disc.

:)

JamesMcat, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

It was available for purchase digitally until it was delisted due to licensing.
  3. JamesMcat Win User

What reason, if any, did they give for not making it purchasable digitally?

Also, Do you know of any place to purchase the 3 DLC packs?
  4. Farscape247 Win User

the game was delisted some time ago by order of Warner Bros on all platforms, it is not available for purchase, it is available as BC however to those that already own the digital version and disc version.

you may be able to find a disc copy floating around somewhere.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

In theory yes assuming that the desk is in good condition and the drive is too. The distal act as a key for a downloadable version of the game that is compatible with Xbox one
    I'm sorry, but I have to ask: Why does the condition of one's desk make a difference on whether a disc will work?:p
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

In theory yes assuming that the desk is in good condition and the drive is too. The distal act as a key for a downloadable version of the game that is compatible with Xbox one
Thema:

1. Lego The Lord of the Rings Backwards Compatibility Digital - Similar Threads - Lego Lord Rings

2. When will Lego lord of the rings be available to download again from the Xbox digital store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Lego lord of the rings be available to download again from the Xbox digital store?: So I've been on a Lego game crazy recently and I'm trying too 100% every one besides certain ones like Lego star wars 1 and the switch version of Lego city undercover since I already 100% the xbox...
  3. Lego The Lord of The Rings, Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego The Lord of The Rings, Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S: First, I recommend that you read my entire text to understand my explanation about the game from my point of view, so that you understand my side of the game, okay? I explain step by step, and...
  4. Lego Lord of the rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Lord of the rings: will Lego lord of the rings be added back on the Xbox store? Lego the Hobbit is back after being delisted, so TT games and Warner Bros got back the rights for middle earth....
  5. Lego Lord of the Rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Lord of the Rings: I recently bought a disc version of Lego LOTR for my son to play on our Xbox One after reading that it was now backwards compatible. However, after putting in the disc the Xbox doesn't recognise...
  6. Xbox 360 Lego lord of the rings played on an xbox 1

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Lego lord of the rings played on an xbox 1: Recently I downloaded "Lego Lord of the Rings" so that I can play it on my Xbox 1, Have played it before on my 360 no problem. There is a bug/problem with playing on the Xbox 1, When playing the...
  7. Lego Lord of the Rings Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Lord of the Rings Microsoft Store: I was thrilled when I found out Lego LOTR was in the final (for real final this time) wave of backwards compatibility support for the Xbox family. I immediately jumped on the store to pick it up,...
  8. Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox One: Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to introduce Lego The Lord of The Rings to the Microsoft Store. First of all, I mean the introduction of backward compatibility of the said game. I...
  9. Lego lord of the rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego lord of the rings: So i just got a brand new Xbox series X and was desperate to play the lord of the rings lego but felt annoyed to find it was not compattible with xbox series X and S after buying the disc on...
  10. Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox one: Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to introduce Lego The Lord of The Rings to the Microsoft Store. First of all I mean introducing backward compatibility for this previously mentioned...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Lord of the rings xbox one dlc purchase