Lego Star Wars

Discus and support Lego Star Wars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play Lego Star Wars Skywalker saga by game pass after I launch the game I have the Xbox logging window popping out and when I click play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Filip_057, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Filip_057
    Filip_057 Guest

Lego Star Wars

When I try to play Lego Star Wars Skywalker saga by game pass after I launch the game I have the Xbox logging window popping out and when I click play my pc go bluescreen

:)

Filip_057, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
  3. Carson W. Win User

LEGO my video game!

My favorite was Lego Star Wars the Force Awakes. There won't be any more Lego Star Wars games unfortunately because EA owns the copy rights for Star Wars video games.
  4. bashmeister Win User

What is the final Xbox 360 Title you will buy?

maybe the star wars games minus lego star wars
  5. NYCgoodfella Win User

Casual Game's You Can't Rage At?

Lego Star Wars or Lego Indiana Jones.
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Do you Lego?

LEGO: Star Wars and LEGO: Batman <3.
Thema:

Lego Star Wars

1. Lego Star Wars - Similar Threads - Lego Star Wars

2. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  3. where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...: i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig then in cachedshaders DX11>then nothing please...
  4. Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition character packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition character packs: Hi, I have Ultimate Game pass for PC, which includes Galactic Edition, which includes 13 downloadable game packs. I've installed 1 pack and they charged me $5, so how do I download the character...
  5. I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone...: Just over here trying to play Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga with my wife but I’m it won’t sync another controller when we press any button. Does it need to be downloaded off of cloud gaming do you...
  6. Achievements not unlocking on Lego Star Wars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking on Lego Star Wars: I have fully completed the game but there are some achievements that won’t unlock for whatever reason. Anyone know a fix? d13421c5-a1bb-4ffc-93ef-ce0b431c6d20
  7. Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens won’t install. Please help!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens won’t install. Please help!!!!: Hello! I have Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens for the Xbox Series X and it won’t install. I tried cleaning the disc with toothpaste and I tried everything! Please help/fix this! Thanks!...
  8. Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?: This page popped up on my Xbox home screen. I entered the contest and told my brother to enter since he has an older Xbox One and could use an upgrade. However he couldn't find it, and now I can't...
  9. Lego Star Wars the skywalker saga: cannot access save data on Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars the skywalker saga: cannot access save data on Pc: I have played the game on my Xbox series s however I can’t access the same save file on the pc game pass version a4195cf0-789b-4f02-af2b-3fc628881eec
  10. LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga game save file location?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga game save file location?: Does anybody know where the Skywalker Saga game save file is located in as I downloaded it from the Xbox Game Pass? 0a740cb6-0fd0-4f72-85f5-ca54660b399c