Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition character packs

Discus and support Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition character packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have Ultimate Game pass for PC, which includes Galactic Edition, which includes 13 downloadable game packs. I've installed 1 pack and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by K P4, Jan 30, 2023.

1. K P4
    K P4 Guest

Hi, I have Ultimate Game pass for PC, which includes Galactic Edition, which includes 13 downloadable game packs.

I've installed 1 pack and they charged me $5, so how do I download the character packs without incurring cost?

:)

2. K P4 Win User

Ok thanks. That makes sense. It is confusing because when I go to Galactic it says Installed
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but the one included in the Xbox game pass library is just the standard version of "LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga". This means that if you would like to download certain packs for the game you will be needing to purchase them.

For your reference, I got you this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Galactic Edition of the game is not included with pc game pass. Only the standard version of the game is. So charging you for the dlc pack is correct. If you look again on the Xbox app, you will find the Galactic edition is only available to purchase, and not install from pc games pass.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga May 4th DLC

Hello, ClutchTag4. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Rest assured that you will not need to pay for it again.

If you go to the Microsoft order history page, do you see the order there? Is it showing as completed?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

The Deluxe Edition of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga includes 7 downloadable content character packs:

The Mandalorian Pack 1

The Mandalorian Pack 2

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Classic Characters

Solo: A Star Wars Story

Star Wars: The Bad Batch

Trooper Pack - Get day one access to this pack by pre-ordering the game.

Which one of them you are not being able to download and is asking for you to pay again?
  6. MannyAlarcon1 Win User

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Download Edition pre-order early access bonus missing.

Did you preorder the disc version or the digital ? The digital comes with the Classic Obi-Wan Kenobi character, the disc version does not. Also, the storm trooper pack is available now for digital preorders but will be available to disc preorders on May 4th. DLC's will be coming on different dates and should automatically download when available. Use this site for more info on release dates: https://gamingintel.com/all-lego-star-wars-skywalker-saga-dlc-characters/ So the DLC packs available today for:

• Disc Deluxe preorder : Solo and Mandalorian season 1
    • Digital Deluxe preorder : Solo, Mandalorian season 1, Classic Obi-Wan, Trooper Pack
    I preordered the digital deluxe so here is a picture I took of the packs I have installed. If you have the digital and are missing any packs here are the links you can use to remotely start the download on your Xbox. I had to do this for the Storm Trooper Pack.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition character packs - Similar Threads - Lego Star Wars

2. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  3. where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...: i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig then in cachedshaders DX11>then nothing please...
  4. Lego Star Wars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars: When I try to play Lego Star Wars Skywalker saga by game pass after I launch the game I have the Xbox logging window popping out and when I click play my pc go bluescreen...
  5. I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone...: Just over here trying to play Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga with my wife but I’m it won’t sync another controller when we press any button. Does it need to be downloaded off of cloud gaming do you...
  6. Achievements not unlocking on Lego Star Wars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking on Lego Star Wars: I have fully completed the game but there are some achievements that won’t unlock for whatever reason. Anyone know a fix? d13421c5-a1bb-4ffc-93ef-ce0b431c6d20
  7. Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens won’t install. Please help!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens won’t install. Please help!!!!: Hello! I have Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens for the Xbox Series X and it won’t install. I tried cleaning the disc with toothpaste and I tried everything! Please help/fix this! Thanks!...
  8. Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?: This page popped up on my Xbox home screen. I entered the contest and told my brother to enter since he has an older Xbox One and could use an upgrade. However he couldn't find it, and now I can't...
  9. Lego Star Wars the skywalker saga: cannot access save data on Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars the skywalker saga: cannot access save data on Pc: I have played the game on my Xbox series s however I can’t access the same save file on the pc game pass version a4195cf0-789b-4f02-af2b-3fc628881eec
  10. LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga game save file location?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga game save file location?: Does anybody know where the Skywalker Saga game save file is located in as I downloaded it from the Xbox Game Pass? 0a740cb6-0fd0-4f72-85f5-ca54660b399c