Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Download Edition pre-order early access bonus...

Discus and support Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Download Edition pre-order early access bonus... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Friday 1st April, I pre-ordered the Deluxe Digital edition, as it was supposed to come with day 1 (early) access to the Trooper and Classic... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daver1974, Apr 5, 2022.

1. daver1974
    daver1974 Guest

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Download Edition pre-order early access bonus...

On Friday 1st April, I pre-ordered the Deluxe Digital edition, as it was supposed to come with day 1 (early) access to the Trooper and Classic character packs.

It's day 1, but the only packs showing available to download and install (via "Manage game and add-ons") are The Mandalorian (1), Solo and Classic Obi Wan.

:)

daver1974, Apr 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga May 4th DLC

Hello, ClutchTag4. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Rest assured that you will not need to pay for it again.

If you go to the Microsoft order history page, do you see the order there? Is it showing as completed?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

The Deluxe Edition of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga includes 7 downloadable content character packs:

The Mandalorian Pack 1

The Mandalorian Pack 2

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Classic Characters

Solo: A Star Wars Story

Star Wars: The Bad Batch

Trooper Pack - Get day one access to this pack by pre-ordering the game.

Which one of them you are not being able to download and is asking for you to pay again?
  3. MannyAlarcon1 Win User

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Download Edition pre-order early access bonus missing.

That's odd. I'm not sure if the one x has the same feature since I'm on a series x. I would check on your console if you have the remote features turned on if that is an option for your console. Use this help page to see if you have the option to enable it : Xbox Remote Features. I would then re-try the process I mentioned earlier. Hopefully it works, if not I would just call Microsoft, they usually answer the phone pretty quickly and are very helpful
  4. daver1974 Win User

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Download Edition pre-order early access bonus missing.

"Install to" tells me to use the XBox app.

The app only gives the option to launch the game (as it is already installed).

If it helps, I am in the UK and my console is an XBox One X.
  5. MannyAlarcon1 Win User

Did you click on the Character Collection Pack link and select “Install To” and then select your Xbox. When I did that it queued the Storm Trooper Pack download on my Xbox and then I installed it. I would have my Xbox on already so you can check if it actually started the download

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

The early access pack might be unlocked in game without the need for an add-on.
Thema:

1. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Download Edition pre-order early access bonus... - Similar Threads - Lego Star Wars

2. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  3. where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...: i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig then in cachedshaders DX11>then nothing please...
  4. Lego Star Wars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars: When I try to play Lego Star Wars Skywalker saga by game pass after I launch the game I have the Xbox logging window popping out and when I click play my pc go bluescreen...
  5. Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition character packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition character packs: Hi, I have Ultimate Game pass for PC, which includes Galactic Edition, which includes 13 downloadable game packs. I've installed 1 pack and they charged me $5, so how do I download the character...
  6. I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone...: Just over here trying to play Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga with my wife but I’m it won’t sync another controller when we press any button. Does it need to be downloaded off of cloud gaming do you...
  7. Achievements not unlocking on Lego Star Wars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking on Lego Star Wars: I have fully completed the game but there are some achievements that won’t unlock for whatever reason. Anyone know a fix? d13421c5-a1bb-4ffc-93ef-ce0b431c6d20
  8. Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens won’t install. Please help!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens won’t install. Please help!!!!: Hello! I have Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens for the Xbox Series X and it won’t install. I tried cleaning the disc with toothpaste and I tried everything! Please help/fix this! Thanks!...
  9. Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?: This page popped up on my Xbox home screen. I entered the contest and told my brother to enter since he has an older Xbox One and could use an upgrade. However he couldn't find it, and now I can't...
  10. Lego Star Wars the skywalker saga: cannot access save data on Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars the skywalker saga: cannot access save data on Pc: I have played the game on my Xbox series s however I can’t access the same save file on the pc game pass version a4195cf0-789b-4f02-af2b-3fc628881eec